Dreamplot! Like DreamCasts, only with Plots!

Shh... The Cabal will have you killed for asking questions.

I think it could be interesting to build a franchise from scratch rather than putting set franchises in a specific medium. Say, hard sci-fi, or urban fantasy, and leave the door open for the competitors to pick the mediums.

The idea we - Compound, Doom, and I - had in mind was that we want people to build dream concepts based on tropes like gender-bender comedies, teen makeover dramas and post-apocalyptic scenarios. In other words, you build your ideal movie out of a recurring movie story convention.

The idea was basically what we thought DreamMovie should have been instead of being a freaking remake thread that was redundumb, but existed only because the remake thread was mistakenly turned into an adaptations thread.

The idea we - Compound, Doom, and I - had in mind was that we want people to build dream concepts based on tropes like gender-bender comedies, teen makeover dramas and post-apocalyptic scenarios. In other words, you build your ideal movie out of a recurring movie story convention.

The idea was basically what we thought DreamMovie should have been instead of being a freaking remake thread that was redundumb, but existed only because the remake thread was mistakenly turned into an adaptations thread.

Can we still put it to established things? E.g If you said post-apocalyptic could we do it based on something like Planet Of The Apes or Mad Max?

So, essentially what I am trying to do now?

Back