Dumb Ultimization.

Which is the dumbest Ultimization so far.....

• Iron Man: a human brain

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Black Widow: Super-Athlete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wasp: Mutant

• Thor: looney liberal

• Scarlet Witch and Quick Silver: Apparent incest

• Ultimate Reserves

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Captian France: He exsists

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Defenders: No powers

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Venom and Carnage: created in a lab

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Dr. Doom: Skin is metal

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Green and Hobgoblin: acctual goblins

• Black Cat: hair is black and wears white wig

• Skrulls: Chitauri

• Daredevil: doesn't show up often enough

• Colossus: he's gay

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Xavier

• Phoenix: American diety

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Emma Frost: pacifist

• Storm & Beast: dated

• Spider-Man & Shadow Cat: dating

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ultimate Quicksilver said:
When Tony said he had a tumor on his brain why he pointed his finger to his head? He could easily just point to his belly.
Because if he pointed to his belly he'd actually have to tell the dumb story about how his mother was bitten by a monkey and gave him a brain body. No Ultimate wants to hear that.

Bass said:
Monkey bite = Brain body

That's it, summed up.

That's it, summed up as consisely and in the least amount of words possible...and it is still beyond comprehension.

Johnny Bravo said:
......diseased monkey?

Beyond comprehension....how anyone could come up with this crap, put it in a comic book, and sell it to people.

I know how it works in the parameters of the story.

well first i must say that that was the hardest choice since I had ti choose to watch simpsons or family guy the other day, but anyways i was about to vote colosus being gay but for some reason i voted iron man (probably i was thinking story wise rather than just stupid choice wise. and to clear up my opinion on Scott's iron man book. frankly i enjoy it but if we dont get a good logical explination for everything/they go somewhere with this i will have to raise the question... has scott ever read an ultimate book in his life????? and about colosus being gay........... well lets just say they should have made captian france gay (haha he probably is anyways) sorry if there are any gays or french people.

Ok, being an active reader of ALL Ultimate titles, here's my take on those choices and how I feel:

Iron Man: a human brain: Ok, I admit it. this is crap. It makes no sense, and thinking about it disgusts me. When I read the Ultimates, I don't even think about it.

Wasp: Mutant: This I almost saw coming. It just makes more sense to me. And really, who cares? Wasp is cool, she has powers, she kicks ***. Does it really matter how she has her powers? Not really.

Thor: looney liberal: I love this take on Thor. Much more interesting and believable. He just seems more....human to me than 616 Thor, and tat's a good thing.

Scarlet Witch and Quick Silver: Apparent incest: Love it. I always looked at their relationship in 616 and thought it would be more fun and interesting if they had that whole 'touchy touchy' aspect to them. I don't think it's incest, but it seems that way to everyone else, making it very fun to watch.

Ultimate Reserves: Considering that the Ultimate's are an actual Government ran super team, it makes sense that their would be reserves. And come on, there were reserve Avengers in 616, so why not here?

Captian France: He exists: Ok, gotta give you that. Captain Britain was bad enough, at least he exists in 616, but Captain France? WTF?

Defenders: No powers: Eh, I never liked the 616 Defenders, so I don't really care.

Venom and Carnage: created in a lab: I am personally a huge fan of the Ultimate Symbiotes origins. I always hated the whole alien aspect of it. Having them as man-made creations seems much more realistic to me. The only problem I had is that while Venom still felt like Venom to me, Carnage was not Carnage. At least Eddie Brock was in the Venom Suit, but no Cassidy? Cletus Cassidy made Carnage Carnage. Without Cassidy, Carnage was just crap.

Dr. Doom: Skin is metal: Ok, I was a fan of the movie, and I thought metallic skin instead of body armor was a very cool twist on an awsome villain. Although I thought the hooved legs were a little much, I thought Ultimate Dr. Doom was very well done. Can't wait for him to return.

Green and Hobgoblin: actual goblins: This is the Ultimization I love the most. The goblin costumes were getting really old to me in 616. So making them actual Goblin monsters was just an awsome idea. They seem so much more terrifying than their 616 counterparts. So I applaud this one.

Black Cat: hair is black and wears white wig: Dude, who cares. Wig or not, Ultimate BC rules! And if possible, I think she looks way hotter and sexier than 616 BC. So I don't care if it's a wig, considering it's not to much of a stretch to think of the wig as another means to conceal her identity.

Skrulls: Chitauri: Yeah, their name is different, but they are so much cooler. 616 Skrulls were so cheesy, the Ultimate Chitauri are not. Next?!

Daredevil: doesn't show up often enough: Yeah, because he's the same as 616 Daredevil. Nothing's different, so he has become stale. Now Moon Knight on the other hand rules in Ultimate. So screw Daredevil, I want more Moon Knight!

Colossus: he's gay: Heh, this one kinda made me laugh. But really, I'd rather complain about Beast being killed off than weither Colossus likes boys.

Xavier: What about him? He's cooler, deeper, more manipulative in Ultimate than 616? Because if that's what it means, you're right.

Phoenix: American diety: This one is ok, but I'm a little used to seeing Pheonix laying waste to solar systems, so I gotta let this one grow on me for a while.

Emma Frost: pacifist: This is one of my favorites. I kinda like seeing Ms. Frost so much more mature and peaceful. It increases the mystery about her and makes me wanna see her fight that much more.

Spider-Man & Shadow Cat: dating: Easily the best Ultimization of them all. I always thought Ultimate Kitty Pryde and Peter Parker would be perfect for each other. Kitty is a much cooler and more interesting character than Mary Jane, and it opens up a lot of Spidey/X-Men team up possibilities.

Plus, Ultimate Kitty is way more attractive than MJ. You go Pete!

Last edited:
I chose the ultimization of venom and carnage. I hate how they were created in a lab instead of being alien symbiotes. And Carnage especially, he needs the mind of Cletus Kasady

I want to know who the three that picked Colossus are. We're talking about stupid ultimizations. As in the idea of their origins were bad. It's bad enough the poll says he's gay but to actually pick that over Iron Man is just ridiculous.

And you can argue with me and say "it's just their opinion" but seriously it's ****in' stupid and really ignorant. There's easily worse things on that list.

ourchair said:
Because if he pointed to his belly he'd actually have to tell the dumb story about how his mother was bitten by a monkey and gave him a brain body. No Ultimate wants to hear that.
TONY STARK: I've got a brain tumor, boys--about the size of a golf ball, right here *stands up, bends over, and pulls down pants* on my left *** cheek. And the doctors seem to think its inoperable.
THOR: ...
CAP: ...
TONY: Oh, see its a funny story. My mom was bitten by a diseased monkey when she was pregnant, and now my brain is spread out all over my body, therefore making me supersmart!
CAP: ...(Whispered to Jarvis: ) Alright, how much did he drink before we got here?...

Bass said:
Monkey bite = Brain body

That's it, summed up.
*bites monkey*

*waits*

*waits*

*waits*

You, Sir, are a liar.

moonmaster said:
TONY STARK: I've got a brain tumor, boys--about the size of a golf ball, right here *stands up, bends over, and pulls down pants* on my left *** cheek. And the doctors seem to think its inoperable.
TONY: Oh, see its a funny story. My mom was bitten by a diseased monkey when she was pregnant, and now my brain is spread out all over my body, therefore making me supersmart!
CAP: ...(Whispered to Jarvis: ) Alright, how much did he drink before we got here?...
That is just genius. :lol:

moonmaster said:

*bites monkey*

*waits*

*waits*

*waits*

You, Sir, are a liar.

:lol: :lol: hilarious.

moonmaster said:

I think it might go:

[long pause]
THOR: And you think me being a Norse God is far-fetched. ****ing hypocrites.

monkeymaster said:
*bites monkey*

*waits*

*waits*

*waits*

You, Sir, are a liar.

Yes, but now you have the proportionate bowels of a monkey. Enjoy your new stupor powers, baby.

Last edited:
Bass said:
I think it might go:

[long pause]
THOR: And you think me being a Norse God is far-fetched. ****ing hypocrites.
CAP: Dear Lord... I drugs and became the perfect human. What kind of message do I send to kids?
[they all start bawling]
TONY: My origin doesn't make any sense!
CAP: My origin kills children!
THOR: I don't even know what my origin is!
[continue bawling]
Mooney's version ended funnier.

But this is cool, too.

Bass said:
Yes, but now you have the proportionate bowels of a monkey. Enjoy your new stupor powers, baby.
Awesome!

*poops in hand and throws it at Bass*

YOU FELL RIGHT INTO MY TRAP!

*uses monkey poo as stand for art canvas, wins the turner prize and retires*

BWAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Latest posts

Back