Avengers E- Now it's time to close the site and burn all your comics.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Hell on earth has arrived:

mightyavengers7.jpg

Hell on earth has arrived:

mightyavengers7.jpg

Tempting.

Thankfully I am fairly sure that Mighty Avengers has flatlined. It is already the worst comic ever made...no hyperbole, just pure fact. Therefore it can't get worse.

At least in theory. I have a feeling that the above storyline will put that theorty to the test.

I get more symbiotes, but what would they all take Venom's design... Its dumb.
Because it's a Venom virus that will spread through NY.

E. Really. I'm with you this time if you say close the site and burn all your comics.

At least in theory. I have a feeling that the above storyline will put that theorty to the test.
A Venom virus spreading through NY? Yeah, I say it'll put it to the test.

Last edited:
Venom. Virus.

SRSLY.

I have to admit, Bendis talking about Skrullektra got me kind of excited about the whole thing, which I was really down on to start. I don't know though.

He just seems like a cool guy who knows what he's doing, but he almost never delivers anything I really love.

Because it's a Venom virus that will spread through NY.

...A Venom Virus? What the hell does a Venom Virus mean? You can't catch having an alien symbiote attach to your body and make you fight crime/eat brains/creep out Peter Parker. And where would one get a Venom Virus? Who's working in a lab that's doing Viral Research in conjunction with a Symbiote? And why would they make it TO PUT A BIG ****ING SPIDER ON THE PEOPLE IN INFECTS!

I just...

SmileySuicide.gif

Is this going to be the new Marvel Zombies, with like hundreds of spinoffs? Marvel Symbiotes! Marvel Symbiotes: Extraterrestrial Evenings! Marvel Symbiotes/Army of Darkness!

Is this going to be the new Marvel Zombies, with like hundreds of spinoffs? Marvel Symbiotes! Marvel Symbiotes: Extraterrestrial Evenings! Marvel Symbiotes/Army of Darkness!

Don't forget Marvel Symbiotes/Marvel Zombies. Zombieverse is attacked by venoms.

I shouldn't really know this, but I believe there were 2 venom's in Daniel Way's 18 issues series (venom). It started when venom's tongue got cut off and grew into another symbiote or something..also there was Wolvenom

...I'd buy Marvel Symbiotes/Army of Darkness just for the scene where Carnage bonds with Ash and forms a Chainsaw. Then they kill Ted Rami.

That cover is neat. Too bad the story won't be.

I'm going to read it, just because Mighty Avengers is so bad it's fun. Mark Bagley makes me sick though.

And this the kind of thing Marvel need to do to expand the Venom direction. We're all sick of the anti-hero Venom, the death of Eddie Brock, the replacement Venom, Eddie Brock coming back etc. It's about time they explained the origin of the symbiotes and exactly what the **** they're even doing.

This is Bendis writing though, so it'll probably be ****.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back