Avengers E- Now it's time to close the site and burn all your comics.

I have a feeling that they're going to do this like the OMACs during Infinite Crisis. The whole "we must stop the OMACs/symbiotes, but there are innocent people inside!!" angle.
Okay.

The Mighty Avengers.

I don't think it's written by Brian Michael Bendis.

I think it's written by Wizard and Toybiz.
And we all know that Wizard and Toybiz are owned by

SKRULLS!
What does that even mean?
"What If?" stories are hypothetical stories that don't actually fit into continuity.

Like how DC has Elseworlds.

Last edited:
WOOO! Symbiote invasion!!!!

...I hope Deadpool gets one.

1044-galactus_400.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

*passes out*

Do what if?'s count?
What does that even mean?
he said it was in a what if? , I meant does that count as a source though since they are made up stories and timelines ect...
a source for what?
read it all it makes sense
read what all?

Best. Conversation. Ever.

I love all three of you.

Lethal protector my ***. He just wants to eat everyone's brain in one bite. Becoming Galactus was only the logical act towards that goal.

... At what point was Venom driven by logic and not 'franchise'?

Hmmm...

...well, at least Venom's not showing up in Ultimates...oh, right.

I personally think Venom got screwed up the second Carnage appeared. It should have been Venom comes back to kill Carnage, but also wants to kill Spider-Man as well. Then an awesome three-way fight between Spider-Man, Venom, and Carnage would break out. But, NOOOO.

I kind of wish I could go back in time, find whoever decided that was a good idea and punch them.

No I think Venom only got screwed up the second it stopped been eddie brock. Im still praying he gets the suit back

Reading that, I don't think I can ever be intimidated by Venom again. And let's not forget the many short-lived Venom series, each one worse than the last.

I admit venom's own comics sucked but Venom vs Wolverine : Tooth and claw , was pretty good

I admit venom's own comics sucked but Venom vs Wolverine : Tooth and claw , was pretty good

and thus, ultimate central came to an end. it was shortly replaced by the newest website, soon to become an internet meme and household name:

"lets all make fun of mole central"

and thus, ultimate central came to an end. it was shortly replaced by the newest website, soon to become an internet meme and household name:

"lets all make fun of mole central"

Except for today, though, 'cuz he gave us that PotD gem of an image.

(Blasting Taft the video game... :lol: :lol: )

Latest posts

Back