What the hell, Nintendo? How awesome can you be?

Personally, Nintendo just stole E3 and ran with it. Every single game they announced- as well as the 3Ds and THOSE games.... I want to get them all. This is going to cost me, so I've decided to rob a bank.

I agree. I was 100% sure this year with what was said so far that Sony would take E3. But then nintendo showed new Donkey kong country , new Kirby , Epic mickey (was not 100% sure on it till E3) , Goldeneye remake (Sorry I doubted it ice) , Maio sports mix. I ... I :heart: my Wii even more

Last edited:
What the hell, Nintendo? How awesome can you be?

Personally, Nintendo just stole E3 and ran with it. Every single game they announced- as well as the 3Ds and THOSE games.... I want to get them all. This is going to cost me, so I've decided to rob a bank.

Meh, I'm still lukewarm regarding Nintendo. I hardly EVER use my Wii mainly because none of the games on it interest me in the least, with the exception of Metroid - Other M (looking forward to that one). The new Zelda looks alright, but at the same time it looks like more of the same (which if you like Zelda, I suppose is a good thing).

At heart I'm a Xbox 360 gamer, and guess I've just gotten too used to the 360's games and franchises.

Latest posts

Back