Eastern Europeans

in my town we have a lot of polish people now. its got so bad that one of the local sandwich shop has an entire selection dedicated to their tastes. also, they have taken all the **** hotel jobs that nobody wanted but now of course they want them.
there is another case at one of the pubs in town where they hired a polish worker and so because all of them stick together its pretty much a polish inhabited bar now.
they try to take over pool tables in all bars and not let locals play if they can help it.

in my town we have a lot of polish people now. its got so bad that one of the local sandwich shop has an entire selection dedicated to their tastes. also, they have taken all the **** hotel jobs that nobody wanted but now of course they want them.
there is another case at one of the pubs in town where they hired a polish worker and so because all of them stick together its pretty much a polish inhabited bar now.
they try to take over pool tables in all bars and not let locals play if they can help it.

Just wait till I get there. If you think Polish people are bad, you'll love a Polish-American.

Today he called me big boy.

Then, later, I was walking into the store, and he was talking to a stoner dude who works there about how he used to shave his stomach because he was hairy like a goat, but then his friends started saying he looked like a little girl, so he stopped.

Later still, I yelled out "I'll be right back. I'm going to go snort some coke in the back," and turned around to see a couple of middle aged customers standing right there. Lately I've been yelling outrageous cocaine things whenever the Bulgarian's around, just to **** with him. I need to stop that. It'll get me fired.

Latest posts

Back