Elseworld's Finest

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
I jus bought on ebay ELSEWORLD'S FINEST 1-2

The cover of the books made me think OMG i have to read this.

By John Francis Moore, Kieron Dwyer, Hilary Barta

Set in the 1920s, Prof. Lang is kidnapped by Ra's al ghul for his Argos City information. Lana, Clark & Jimmy meet with Bruce Wayne to save him. Both Clark & Bruce discover their destiny, saving the world from Alexi Luthor and Ra's Al Ghul's plans for the Godstone.

When this comes i'll say what i think of it but has anyone here read this as i know its an old comic

Why haven't I heard of this story before?!

I've heard of it, but never have read it.

Wikipedia has some articles on Elseworld's, see if it's in there if you want a summary

Elseworld tales are usually well crafted, you should give some a try

I've heard of it, but never have read it.

Wikipedia has some articles on Elseworld's, see if it's in there if you want a summary

Elseworld tales are usually well crafted, you should give some a try

I have the batman vampire trilogy of elseworld.

I love them only compaint i have is they take Alot longer to read for me anyway as i have trouble reading joined up writing.

I thought most on here would of read this by now as most comics i find and think are cool most have read.

The main reason i like elseworld is i like batman and superman comics a little. and with these i dont need All the back issuses to read. It's also why i like Ultimate comics and the reason I'm thinking of buying the dc Allstars comics.

these came today and i read through them

Alot of cool stuff heres what i liked

- lana lang dated both clark kent and bruce wayne and so when those two meet they do not get on.

- Starts off with Jimmy (who is a kid-teen) reading a captain marvel comic. Ends with batman and superman in a world's finest comic written by Jimmy when he grew up

- Alexi Luthor is a pirate

and more but wont give too much away. I recomend any batman/superman fans chesk it out it's very well done and highly entertaining

Last edited:
Did anyone else buy these? I've re-read through them last few days (annoying as I have way to many comics i've not read to get through but I couldn't resist)

Latest posts

Back