Empowered discussion *spoilers*

Thank you, Grocey!

But I've been checking it every day for quite a while now. :D

Last edited:
So I picked up vol 2. Yay! ^______^

It's a really nice follow-up to the first one. The stories are longer and fewer (I prefer the shorter chapters of the first one though) and there's some funny stuff in it. I still recommend EMPOWERED to everybody. Yay!

I read the first one, it was okay, but I was really expecting more of a plot rather than just hints of one. However, I found most of the comedy to be hilarious. The sex stuff could have dialed down a bit though.

You've just said everything that proves you are no man.

Plus, the further volumes have much more plot.

I read Volume Three and Four recently.

I honestly didn't enjoy Three that much. It's still good, I just found it a step down. Maybe it's because they spent a whole chapter on a character I can't stand. (Curse you, Ocelotina!)

Four, on the other hand, was one of the best trades I've read in a while. Seriously, I was grinning after a few pages and didn't stop until several minutes after the fantastic finale.

(OK, I had the sense to not grin when bad stuff happened, but you get my meaning.)

While I enjoy EMPOWERED, I think it's starting to run its course for me. What started as a delightfully light and sweet comic is starting to become bloated on its own mythology. A prime example is The Caged Demonwolf who at first, was deliriously entertaining, but now so overused I can barely be bothered to read his tirades. I still enjoy EMPOWERED, but its appeal for me has dwindled slightly.

I still think the first two volumes are just stellar.

I agree about the Caged Demonwulf tirades, but I'm enjoying the sense of direction the rest of the story now has.

No, I don't argue on the internet.

I just say it's a manga cause of the drawing style.

And I agree with you. It probably wont stop people *****ing over how it isnt a manga because it isnt made in japan.

Latest posts

Back