Evan Almighty

the watcher

The Sequal to Bruce Almighty.

Evan Almighty

Release Date: June 22, 2007
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Tom Shadyac
Screenwriter: Josh Stolberg, Bobby Florsheim, Steve Oedekerk
Starring: Steve Carell, Morgan Freeman, Lauren Graham, John Goodman, Wanda Sykes, John Michael Higgins, Jonah Hill, Jimmy Bennett, Graham Phillips, Johnny Simmons, Meagen Fay, Rachael Harris
Genre: Comedy
MPAA Rating: Not Available
Official Website: http://www.universalpictures.com/
Review: Not Available
DVD Review: Not Available
DVD: Not Available
Movie Poster: Not Available
Production Stills: Not Available
Plot Summary: Steve Carell reprises his role as Evan Baxter -- the polished, preening newscaster of the first film -- who finds himself the next one anointed by God (Morgan Freeman) to accomplish a holy mission.

Newly elected to Congress, Evan leaves Buffalo behind and shepherds his family to suburban northern Virginia. Once there, his life gets turned upside-down when God appears and mysteriously commands him to build an ark. But his befuddled wife (Lauren Graham) and kids just can't decide whether Evan is having an extraordinary mid-life crisis or is truly onto something of Biblical proportions...

Teaser (11.2.06):
http://movies.aol.com/movie/evan-almighty/23571/main

Last edited:
Jim Carrey - over-rated and not really that funny in the first movie

Steve Carell - Best scene in the first flic and way more potential than if Jim were to reprise the role.

we'll see......

I can honestly say that i love EVERY Jim Carey movie EVAR!!! He's areally good actor and his serious movies are some of the best out there.

No no no

when will they learn you do not i repete DO NOT make a Jim Carrey-less sequal to one of his movies did "son of the mask" and "dumb and dumberer" teach us nothing?

I can honestly say that i love EVERY Jim Carey movie EVAR!!! He's areally good actor and his serious movies are some of the best out there.

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind was soooo good. Other than that I'm really not a big fan.

No no no

when will they learn you do not i repete DO NOT make a Jim Carrey-less sequal to one of his movies did "son of the mask" and "dumb and dumberer" teach us nothing?

As much as it pains me to say it-----Mole Boy is right.

Wow this movie must've been so underwhelming to not have anyone discuss it after it came out.

(Didn't see it myself)

I'm still waiting on my "Dukes of Hazzard" sequel.

There is a prequel out but warning it's less like first film and more like american pie :roll: needless to say prequel sucks but you may like it. I watched it as I loved first film and series

Back on topic:

I'd pay to see a Mole Almighty.

So not kidding.

:lol: :lol: I would put a Venom head on all the worlds landmarks that heads. E.g Sphinx , Mount Rushmore and more.

but been a Jim Carrey-less sequel it would suck worse than fantastic four 2

:lol: :lol: I would put a Venom head on all the worlds landmarks that heads. E.g Sphinx , Mount Rushmore and more.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If i were a Hollywood producer, I'd put this between all my Dreamcast fantasies and frustrated Hollywood producer projects, and position it as the independent comedy that's SUPPOSED to lose money... but gain me indie cred.

Mole Almighty! A Fox Searchlight Pictures production!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If i were a Hollywood producer, I'd put this between all my Dreamcast fantasies and frustrated Hollywood producer projects, and position it as the independent comedy that's SUPPOSED to lose money... but gain me indie cred.

Mole Almighty! A Fox Searchlight Pictures production!

I want to See you do remakes of disney films with you're own Ourchair twist.

Just imagine the masterpiece that will be "Ourchair's snow white and the 7 dwarfs":lol:

Latest posts

Back