Excelsior!

Before, I was with Stan about him and the whole Spider-Man movie business, but this....WTF?!

This is just going overboard.

Poor BKV - he tries to write an homage to Lee, and winds up getting Marvel in legal trouble with The Man himself.
Wonder how he feels on this.

What a loon. :roll:

Marvel asked the writer of the book to come up with a new name. It was probably either BKV or the "new mystery writer."
What what what? Is someone else taking over Runaways? Have I missed some big announcement?

vintsukka said:
What what what? Is someone else taking over Runaways? Have I missed some big announcement?
...New Mystery writer? Oh **** that.

Anyone asked on www.bkv.tv about this? Vaughan's pretty good about responding to this stuff, atleast he used to be.

Last edited:
There's a lot of threads over on The Cabal asking about it. I think there was some rumour that there was going to be an Excelsior/West Coast Avengers spin-off series thing. I don't think BKV's writing, and I don't even know if it's going to happen, since Queseda doesn't like the West Coast Avengers, and that's basically what the Excelsior are becoming.

ProjectX2 said:
There's a lot of threads over on The Cabal asking about it. I think there was some rumour that there was going to be an Excelsior/West Coast Avengers spin-off series thing. I don't think BKV's writing, and I don't even know if it's going to happen, since Queseda doesn't like the West Coast Avengers, and that's basically what the Excelsior are becoming.
Quesada has stated that even though he may not like things, he'll still greenlight it if the story is right. And since he said they're planning to do more books that just don't pertain in NY, well....we'll see.

Latest posts

Back