Extras

I finally caught the series finale last night.

****ing brilliant. And by brilliant I mean better than whatever stupid show anyone else is watching.

The best part of the whole show was Clive Owen going on and on about his choice of prostitutes. Then after the first choice walked off...he was shown the second choice.......which he then said the greatest line I've ever heard a movie star say....

"Oh **** off! I'm Clive Owen. That's just mental!" :lol:

I laughed for a good 15 minutes straight. Just off that one line.

The final speech by Gervais in the Big Brother house was extremely well done.

It made me sad.

The best moment was the Karl Pilkington cameo though. If you love Extras and The Office, go check out Ricky Gervais's stand up shows (Animals, Politics and Fame) or check out the podcasts on iTunes (there are some free ones). They're great!

This show is still fantastic. Go watch it people.

Never really seen this, I came across Patrick Stewart's and just found it hilarious

[youtube]Fg_cwI1Xj4M[/youtube]

I could totally see Patrick Stewart doing that.

You know, him being a pervert.

All Brits are perverts. You too Bass.

I watched this. It is great.

The scene in the Ian McKellan episode where he's asking the girl out and drinking the bottled water is the single funniest thing I have ever seen.

I watched this. It is great.

The scene in the Ian McKellan episode where he's asking the girl out and drinking the bottled water is the single funniest thing I have ever seen.

I remember when the series was first airing in Britain and I was downloading the episodes as they came out and I came across that scene... I had to rewatch the whole episode again because I missed what happened after that.

Latest posts

Back