Fables Chronology *spoilers*

Re: Fables chronology - very rough draft

Capitalize the C in chronology while you're at it...

(that stuff always bothers me...)

Yeah, it bothers me too. I don't know why I typed it that way, I'm usually more fastiduous than that. I can't believe I forgot about it. It got on my nerves forever.

hm.... It might be useful to break up the years, beginning with 2002, into seasons. That seems to be the biggest indicator Willingham uses of the passage of time.

hm.... It might be useful to break up the years, beginning with 2002, into seasons. That seems to be the biggest indicator Willingham uses of the passage of time.

I'll think about it. I haven't fiddled with the format in a while, though I have updated it with every new release.

The problem is some of the arcs take place over a year or more, so I would need to redo all the references to make them more specific, and since I just read the whole series when I first did this I'm not entirely eager to do so yet.

But like I said, for a lot of it, with enough thought you could break it down into specific days.

Of course, for other things Willingham really messed up (Snow was pregnant for a year, he gets the cubs ages wrong).

Updated for Fables 59. This issue really shows that the timeline needs a big overhaul. It needs to be pretty much blown up and rethought, because the information is getting too jumbled for my liking. Plus some new stuff has come out to help with placement for things I don't have on here because I didn't know where to stick them. I'll work on it.

Awesome work, Joe. I'm just now catching up on the recent Fables issues (from the past couple years), but I'm starting at the beginning, so this'll come in handy! Thanks!

Yeah, there's so much stuff that's been referenced I didn't have a clue where to put, and all the characters are so old it's really hard to place events. It doesn't help that Willingham doesn't even have a timeline for his own use. But as more issues come out and there are more references the picture becomes clearer. I'll reread the whole series in a couple months probably and add a lot more.

Latest posts

Back