Face to face to face to face to face...

Which of these face-related characters would win in a fight?

• Optimus Prime

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Two-Face

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Question

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Doctor Doom

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Majora's Mask

• Blitzwing

• The Terminator

• Bass

• Koh The Face Stealer

• Some other face-related character

• Total voters

Grocer Man

I'm sorry about this. I really am. But this has just been bugging my stupid ADD brain ever since I read some new meme spawned from Revenge of the Fallen.

Who would win in a fight: Optimus Prime, Two-Face, The Question, Doctor Doom, No Face, Majora's Mask, Blitzwing, the Terminator or Koh The Face Stealer?

Quick summaries of the combatants:

Optimus Prime: The version from the Micheal Bay films. Which are responsible for this.

Two-Face: You know who this is. Let's say the Batman Forever version, just for fun.

The Question: That ludicrously cool conspiracy theorist from JLU. No, not Renne Montoya. Also the guy Rorsarch was based on.

Doctor Doom: DOOM!

No Face: The lonely spirit with the face of a noh (heh, pun) from Spirited Away. Desperately in search of an identity, he tries to find one by hanging out with little girls and eating people. He can also make gold.

Majora's Mask: That dastardly villain from the Zelda games, he's a masked monster possesing a mostly innocent scarecrow boy. Spends his times causing mischief, plotting to kill people with the moon, and being really creepy.

Blitzwing: The multi-faced Decepticon from Transformers Animated. Just as he has different forms (a jet, and tank, and a robot) he has different personalities. One's a cold strategist, one's an angry Governer/Terminator Arnold, and the other's just crazy. In a funny way.

Terminator: OK, I've never seen the films, I'm just putting him here to round things out. Let's just say he the one played by Arnold and move on.

Castor Troy: Same deal as Terminator. Only this time it's to stop Zombipanda from complaining

Koh The Face Stealer: The giant talking centipede spirit from Avatar the Last Airbender. Like the name implies, he's in the habit of collecting faces, and he'll snatch it off you if you make the slightest facial expression other then :neutral: He never actually did anything, but he's just so creepy that everyone remembers him.

For the record. Majora's Mask is off of Skull Kid at the beginning of the fight, and he can't possess anyone by force. Since Koh's a bit of a wild card (even though we never saw him fight, he's strongly implied to be quite powerful), everyone gets a handicap against him. they are told about the requirements for face stealing in advance, and he can't come into the arena until four fighters are down.

Again, I'm sorry about this. This mostly to get the question out of my head.

Last edited:
Oh, this is a tough one. I would say Koh but technically none of them have faces to steal.

Last edited:
Doom would find a way to control the mystical beings and destroy everyone else. He would also probably use Optimus Prime as the basis of his new Doombots.

the question. the only real threat would be optimus prime and he'd just ask a question that would overload OP's rationality sensors or whathaveyou. Cancer is the real winner here folks.

What about

6.jpg

or, for that matter,

mask.jpg

Latest posts

Back