Facepalm here, facepalm there.

I'll prove it. Click this link. I made this video. I hope you're not offended by uh... mature content.

I took what was already a fairly sexual episode of TNG and made it completely messed up. To this day when my wife sees Troi on the TV she says "Spoon the fudge around the rim" because of this thing I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGZf2fmRssc

Behold "Riker's Bust-A-Nut Game"

"I never met a chocolate I didn't like."

Took on a whole new meaning when she started dating Worf...

None of us are safe.

None of us is safe! You do this alltimes! Watch you damn pronouns and type right!

You guys make me laugh. Good times.

Haha yeah Bass, it could be a Worf reference .... but c'mon "SPOON THE FUDGE AROUND THE RIM".... I mean I could spell it out but I don't want to. Troi is a freak though. And when she said it Riker gives her this look like YOU CAN SPOON THE FUDGE AROUND MY RIM ANY DAY... but then again he always looks at her like that.

We watched this one where Troi got impregnated by the alien and gave birth to a kid within 36 hours. I'm sure you're familiar with the ep... anyway it's so funny when Troi announces that she's preggers. Riker gives this look to Data and Worf like "WHO KNOCKED UP MY WOMAN?" and Data and Worf immediately look away.

Riker is so protective of her vageen, it slays me.

The hiphoppopotamus with beats that flow like phosphorous!

First season of Conchords was epic. 2nd season didn't do it for me though. It was too Broadway for me.

Re: X-Men: First Class Movie

double-facepalm.jpg

Is... is it wrong that I can name which episode that is and that's how I know the Picard is photoshopped?

well the fact that his forearm has a bend in it might give it away.

Haha Bass what's the Liam Neeson pic for? I laughed anyway, even though I don't understand what you're saying.

And Schindler's List. Remember that scene where he storms the Nazi castle? Badass.

And Schindler's List. Remember that scene where he storms the Nazi castle? Badass.

You rock hahaha.

I want a sequel to that movie. Schindler's Grocery List.

He's at the store and it's all in black and white, and he picks up an orange, and then some girl in a red coat walks across the screen.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back