Fake Trailer

who was jeremy irons (?) supposed to be? was he your version of captain america? (blue shirt and all)

cool trailer, btw...

berzerker said:
who was jeremy irons (?) supposed to be? was he your version of captain america? (blue shirt and all)

cool trailer, btw...

I saw this posted over on Millarworld. The guy who made it said Irons was supposed to be the Chitauri/German guy Kleiser. Because apparently Irons does a good alien Kraut.

That's what I thought, too. Irons is a good heavy and would be a great Kleiser. Unless you count the Dungeons & Dragons movie.

Baxter said:
It was the only time I wanted my money back. It was so bad you couldn't even enjoy it as a bad movie. It just hurt.

I figured it would be since Marlon Wayans was playing the ghetto comedy relief role in a swords and sorcery film. The mixture of the two didn't seem to work even in the trailers I saw.

oh yeah...

Kleiser... $#!!@ dunno how i missed dat...
yeah. he COULD play Kleiser... dunno how i could've imagined him as Cap... hehehe

anyone mind telling me where he got that clip of the Helicarrier?

so who do you guys think ought to play the Ultimates?
Pitt's my bet on Cap. Seen how he swung his shield around in Troy? :)
Not sure about his height though...

berzerker said:
Kleiser... $#!!@ dunno how i missed dat...
yeah. he COULD play Kleiser... dunno how i could've imagined him as Cap... hehehe

anyone mind telling me where he got that clip of the Helicarrier?

I think the Helicarrier was from the Sky Captain and World of Tomorrow movie that came out last year. It was ok, but nothing memorable besides Angelina Jolie with an eye-patch.

so who do you guys think ought to play the Ultimates?
Pitt's my bet on Cap. Seen how he swung his shield around in Troy? :)
Not sure about his height though...

Just as Millar based them on is who I'd like to se play them. Except instead of Brad Pitt playing Cap I'd like to see Nathan Fillion or someone like that. As for the others:

Captain America - Nathan Fillion
Iron Man - Johnny Depp
Wasp - Lucy Liu
Bruce Banner/Hulk - Steve Buscemi/CGI
Giant Man - Matthew McConaghey
Hawkeye - Orlando Bloom (with a haircut, and since he's got experience with bows and arrows)
Black Widow - Famke Janssen
Quicksilver - Paul Walker
Scarlet Witch - Thora Birch
Nick Fury - Samuel L. Jackson (of course)

...I'm terrible at casting apparently.

That's interesting as Jeremy Irons is exactly who I had in mind to do the voice of Kleiser. And it's not a stretch as Irons has done voice-over work before, which is one of the requirements I have when I cast someone in a game of fantasy voice casting.

orlando bloom as freaking hawkeye?! no way! clint's a man's man! it'd be someone like a younger ed harris or something.

casting ideas... (or is it just "cast ideas"?)

Jason Statham as Hawkeye... gta do sumthin abt his accent though (forgive me, just saw Transporter2)....

Latest posts

Back