Fan Art

Re: ultimate scalet spiderman

icemastertron said:
It's ok. Dont worry. Pandrio got that confused with something else.

Love the artwork and WELCOME! :D
So, it's just with writing, then? And it still should go in the Fan Fic and Art Forum, right?

Last edited:

Oh, hay, Ult Spider Fan. Sorry, I did not welcome you earlier. Sometimes I don't look who I'm talking too. But like I sort of said, you captured how Bagey would think of drawing Ult. Scarlet Spidey.

Last edited:

ult spider fan said:
really no links to other sites ? i had my friend post my ultimate thing costume site and noone said anything.. and i think of it more as a visal add to help convae my idea than fanart well its probly both really but it was really more about the idea than the art..

I remember that thread, dude that Thing costume was incredible. Also saw some of the other stuff you did on your pic page, and the Batman mask made out of cardboard was nicely done as well. You have a real talent for that it seems.

You need to re-post a link for the Thing costume though, I was blown away with that. Simply awesome.

Last edited:

DIrishB said:
I remember that thread, dude that Thing costume was incredible. Also saw some of the other stuff you did on your pic page, and the Batman mask made out of cardboard was nicely done as well. You have a real talent for that it seems.

You need to re-post a link for the Thing costume though, I was blown away with that. Simply awesome.
aww ok sure heres that link http://ultthing.tripod.com/main.htm
and the batman mask was just a one day project thing it came out abit too lumpy and i intend to fix it when i get a chance

Re: ultimate scarlet spiderman

That's really cool. i could see it done. and Welcome ult spider fan.

I'm Thee Great One. God of Ultimate Central. And the Anti-Nexus who smells oddly of meat.:?

thee great one said:
That's really cool. i could see it done. and Welcome ult spider fan.

I'm Thee Great One. God of Ultimate Central. And the Anti-Nexus who smells oddly of meat.:?
He is just a mere peasent with foolish dreams. The real Gods are the MOD GODS.

I cant wait to see more of your work. Kudos again.

handSignal_speedUp_200x200.jpg

ult spider fan said:

Simply beautiful, especially because its the Ultimate version. I love how you used real rock, and even more that you got it to all hold together. You have a real knack for planning out the logistics of these projects it seems, right down to the rubber band around the mouth and velcro to support the weight of the rocks. Amazing stuff man. Even the paint job turned out great, along with the hand made FF suit/uniform. Overall great job.

and the batman mask was just a one day project thing it came out abit too lumpy and i intend to fix it when i get a chance

I noticed it was a bit lumpy, but the black paint made it barely noticeable in the pic. I hope to see pics after you make your adjustments.

Last edited:
do it.

i will be drawing the Ultimates 2 Issue 12 cover... after a battle of the bands poster.

:cool:

I posted this in the what on your desktop thread and upgraded it since then. But I don't see any going back to that page to see it. I helped make this, so I figure why not post it here. Plus its been awhile since anyone posted in this thread. So why not get it started again.

Soooo... I give you Ultimate Black Cat...

UltimateBlackCat15.jpg

Man-Wolf2-1.jpg

Venom13.jpg

Last edited:
That is pretty damn cool ourchair , nice find

Latest posts

Back