Fanboys Unite! Would A Lightsabre Cut Superman?

Would a lightsaber cut Superman?

• Total voters
Let's just say a Jedi Knight and Apprentice land on Earth, and Superman investigates them. They fight, because all heroes have to fight before they team. The lightsaber's manage to inflict wounds on Superman, but none of them are really lethal.

So, I think a lightsaber could cut him, but the cuts wouldn't be lethal enough to kill him.

Dunno, but what i do know is that a lighsaber can kill wolverine, and thats all that counts.

ProjectX2 said:
Let's just say a Jedi Knight and Apprentice land on Earth, and Superman investigates them. They fight, because all heroes have to fight before they team. The lightsaber's manage to inflict wounds on Superman, but none of them are really lethal.

So, I think a lightsaber could cut him, but the cuts wouldn't be lethal enough to kill him.
Could be death by a thousand cuts though, apparently that's a very painful way to go.

No U Guys R ****in Retarded A Litsaber Wuld Nevr Cut Threw Suprmn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'd need an Omega Beam lightsaber to cut Pre-Crisis Superman. Heh, Byrne-era Superman would definitely be cut I think, even by a conventional blade. A mid-class or average Superman might feel it but I don't know if much beyond being scorched would happen. If you could rig it so the blade was focused by a Kryptonite crystal or also emitted red or green K radiation then it would probably cut or at least hurt him. How focused the radiation would have to be is up to how tough Supes is.

Damn it, now I want and Omega Beam ligthsaber :(

Yes it would. Superman = weak to magic. Lightsaber = powered by force crystals. In star wars they have quote "Don't try and frighten us with your sorcerer's ways" and force users are seen as "sorcerers" in a lot of the EU thus a Force crystal = magic and so can harm Superman!

Theres an episode of Smallville where Chloe said something about Obi-wan's lightsabre not being able to cut Clark. Think is was Wither in season 6. So we know what Chloe's opinion is of it...

You'd need an Omega Beam lightsaber to cut Pre-Crisis Superman. Heh, Byrne-era Superman would definitely be cut I think, even by a conventional blade. A mid-class or average Superman might feel it but I don't know if much beyond being scorched would happen. If you could rig it so the blade was focused by a Kryptonite crystal or also emitted red or green K radiation then it would probably cut or at least hurt him. How focused the radiation would have to be is up to how tough Supes is.

Damn it, now I want and Omega Beam ligthsaber :(

This guy's on the money. 8)

Latest posts

Back