Fantasy Football Fans?

DARKKNIGHT

Hey, just wondering if there are any other fantasy football (Real Football, not Soccer :D) fans on the board? This probably pertains more to those who live in the States than international friends.

Yep. I run a league. I got back into it a couple years ago after not participating for a few years. Before that I played in a manual league for 3 years. The commissioner bought the newspaper and tallied scores himself - crazy. The league I run is an ESPN league - I placed 4th last year out of 10 but had a lot better season than that would indicate.

Nice. Last year I ended up 2nd in a 8 person league, and the year before that I got 5th in the same league. Though, in all honesty, my team wasn't great last year. I really hope this lockout ends soon enough that it doesn't throw off the season. As pathetic as this sounds, whether or not there will be football this fall is one of my top worries. What can I say, fantasy football is addicting.

Nice. Last year I ended up 2nd in a 8 person league, and the year before that I got 5th in the same league. Though, in all honesty, my team wasn't great last year. I really hope this lockout ends soon enough that it doesn't throw off the season. As pathetic as this sounds, whether or not there will be football this fall is one of my top worries. What can I say, fantasy football is addicting.

I wouldn't say "worried" but I sure do hope that the season isn't cancelled in any way.

Latest posts

Back