Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Extinction

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I hated it all.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
What was the favorite mini-series of the Ultimate Galactus Trilogy.

I have to say I enjoyed Nightmare more than the others.

Nightmare, definitely. Iy set the great end of the world feel, was also a good story, Loved Falcon and Cap vs Red Guardian. Secert was way too light and from the sound of it Extinction was anti-climatic which is a BIG problem

I liked all of them but Nightmare was by far and away the best.

Nightmare was golden Ellis. Secret and Extinction was basically Warren Ellis shifting his focus to Fell, Nextwave, his pitch for newuniversal, his pitch for this television series he's got going on, the end of the first arc of Desolation Jones, the search for a new artist for Desolation Jones, some planetary stuff, and the fact that his artists on Ultimate Secret had to take a break right in the middle of Convention season... When he got the pen rolling on Ultimate Extinction, I guarentee his mind was somewhere else entirely... Its just not up to his usual standards.

Captain Mahr-Vell was still a hottie, no matter what you say.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Nightmare was golden Ellis. Secret and Extinction was basically Warren Ellis shifting his focus to Fell, Nextwave, his pitch for newuniversal, his pitch for this television series he's got going on, the end of the first arc of Desolation Jones, the search for a new artist for Desolation Jones, some planetary stuff, and the fact that his artists on Ultimate Secret had to take a break right in the middle of Convention season... When he got the pen rolling on Ultimate Extinction, I guarentee his mind was somewhere else entirely... Its just not up to his usual standards.
And making sure it ended in a way that didn't screw up continuity. :wink:

Dr.Strangefate said:
Captain Mahr-Vell was still a hottie, no matter what you say.
Uh...right....

Just for the fact that Falcon eye gouged Colossus, I can't say I liked Nightmare. I hate Extinction. So, that leaves Nightmare.

MaxwellSmart said:
Just for the fact that Falcon eye gouged Colossus, I can't say I liked Nightmare. I hate Extinction. So, that leaves Nightmare.

:lol:

MaxwellSmart said:
So your just forgetting secert?

Wow. I thought Nightmare was obviously the lamest of the three and the battle would be over the other two. Ah well, different strokes and all that...

Jack of Hearts said:
Wow. I thought Nightmare was obviously the lamest of the three and the battle would be over the other two. Ah well, different strokes and all that...

Nightmare just had the better story.

Victor Von Doom said:
Nightmare just had the better story.

By far, it leaves the perfect cliffhanger. Then comes extinction and it doesn't seem so cool that the world was ending. Galactus doesn't seem like that big of a threat.

Latest posts

Back