Favorite Minority Characters?

Ummm, you do realize there are more than just the pink eye variant of albino, right?

I thought they were just poseurs.

Secondly, I was being a smartass.

I figured, but I couldn't stop nerding out for a second there. I'm back in control now though.

Thirdly, if it hasn't been retconned yet, the Frost girls have brown hair.

I haven't read anything contradicting that.

Also, who's the egg?

I thought they were just poseurs.

I figured, but I couldn't stop nerding out for a second there. I'm back in control now though.

I haven't read anything contradicting that.

Also, who's the egg?

Egg Fu, then he got renamed to Chang Tzu.

Favorite mentally challenged characters: Corky, G'nort, Ron Weasley, Jeph Loeb.

HAH!!

Last edited:
Black: Pfft. Easy! Super Volt

Midgets: Mas y Menos RIP *****es.

Hispanic: Jaime Reyes aaaand me. also my dad.

Jew: Steven Spielberg. He has the power of money.

Albino: That's a ****ing skin condition disorder! even animals get that!

Asian: Psylocke maybe? Indian Spider-Man

Gay: Hulkling, Wiccan

Lesbian: Kate Kane, Rene Montoya

EggFu-WW157.JPG

Gotta go with the original.

Black: Lando Calrissian (star wars)

Hispanic: Eduardo Rivera (Extreme Ghostbusters)

Jew: Ross Geller (friends)

Asian: Mr Miyagi (Karate Kid)

Gay: Carter Heywood (spin city)

Lesbian: Willow Rosenberg (buffy)

Elderly: Abraham Jay Simpson (the simpsons)

Handicapable: Martin Crane (Frasier)

I've never seen that character before, but it looks AWESOME.

Yeah, you should definitely check out 52. DC's weekly series that took place during the missing year and has Grant Morrison, Geoff Johns, Greg Rucka and Mark Waid writing and revamping a bunch of characters hardly anybody cared about. You will probably like it.

For real? One of the best Morrison revamps to come out of 52.

Yeah, you should definitely check out 52. DC's weekly series that took place during the missing year and has Grant Morrison, Geoff Johns, Greg Rucka and Mark Waid writing and revamping a bunch of characters hardly anybody cared about. You will probably like it.

You should really pick up the 52 trades.

I never bothered with 52 because I just don't know DCU well enough to enjoy it. Or so I thought. I also didn't read Infinite Crisis - don't you have to read that first?

I never bothered with 52 because I just don't know DCU well enough to enjoy it. Or so I thought. I also didn't read Infinite Crisis - don't you have to read that first?

Infinite Crisis wasn't as bad as Houde would like you to think, wasn't the greatest, but it was a fun read.

52 on the other hand was an excellent read. You don't really need to know anything about the Dibneys/Steel/Batwoman/Montoya/etc because that's the whole point of the stories, is to introduce the characters to the modern audiences.

They all have pink eyes.

Some of them don't have the pale skin though,

Classification
There are two main categories of albinism in humans:

In oculocutaneous albinism (despite its Latin-derived name meaning "eye-and-skin" albinism), pigment is lacking in the eyes, skin and hair. (The equivalent mutation in non-humans also results in lack of melanin in the fur, scales or feathers.) People with oculocutaneous albinism can have anywhere from no pigment at all to almost-normal levels.

In ocular albinism, only the eyes lack pigment. People who have ocular albinism have generally normal skin and hair color, and many even have a normal eye appearance.

Other conditions include albinism as part of their presentation. These include Hermansky-Pudlak syndrome, Chediak-Higashi syndrome, Griscelli syndrome, Waardenburg syndrome, and Tietz syndrome. These conditions are sometimes classified with albinism. Several have sub-types. Some are easily distinguished by appearance, but in most cases genetic testing is the only way to be certain.

albino_african_americans.jpg

There's a blue eyed Chinese Albino model as well.

connie2.jpg

Last edited:
You don't really need to know anything about the Dibneys/Steel/Batwoman/Montoya/etc because that's the whole point of the stories, is to introduce the characters to the modern audiences.

This I didn't know. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back