Votes: 2 10.0%
  • "Assault on Weapon Plus" (#142-145)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • "Planet X" (#146-150)

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • "Here Comes Tomorrow" (#151-154)

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
So I got Volume 2 for christmas. It has Germ Free Generation and Imperial in it. This is how all comics should be. Cassandra is one of the best villains in a long time. Here origin and motivions are highly original. I mean I like how see view the womb as the whole universe and that Charles stood in the way. And she still feels the same way. Nano-Sentinels, Xorn, Shiar, U-Men. It's all beautiful. I'm pissed that I read the last arcs first. But I picked them up at a local bookstore when I firsted starting getting comics. So I didn't know what was what. I'm not a fan of Quietly's art. But Van Siver is incredible. I also re-read Planet X and Here Comes Tomorrow. I didn't concrete on them before. Since then I've read some truly horrid X-men comics. Here Comes Tomorrow was so epic. The scene with Wolverine in front of Jean was one of the best panels ever. I only got vol. 3 & 4 left.

Last edited:
This is official my favorite X-men series ever. Morrison is now my favorite writer. I love his All-Star Superman, JLA, and New X-men. I picked the New Worlds trade today. While not as good as the first two it was still good. The Polaris issue was excellent. Fantomex is an awesome character. Morrison doesn't recton things. He builds off excisting pieces of the mythos. He creates new ideas while not ingoring what came before. Like his building off of the Twelve storyline and the rich X-men history. I hate that other writers come in and rape his stories. Astonshing X-men and Phoenix Endsong both builded off what he did while being new, original, and epic in their own ways. This series will go down as one of the best ever.

thee great one said:
This is official my favorite X-men series ever. Morrison is now my favorite writer. I love his All-Star Superman, JLA, and New X-men. I picked the New Worlds trade today. While not as good as the first two it was still good. The Polaris issue was excellent. Fantomex is an awesome character. Morrison doesn't recton things. He builds off excisting pieces of the mythos. He creates new ideas while not ingoring what came before. Like his building off of the Twelve storyline and the rich X-men history. I hate that other writers come in and rape his stories. Astonshing X-men and Phoenix Endsong both builded off what he did while being new, original, and epic in their own ways. This series will go down as one of the best ever.

Fantomex sucked.

Latest posts

Back