Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer War Journal. (yuck)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Now that is over...:cry::cry:

What was your favorite arc?

This thread should be nothing but a lovefest for the one of the best comics ever.

I only ever got around to reading the Barracuda arc, whenever the rest get collected into big fat hardcovers I'll nab 'em.

I only ever got around to reading the Barracuda arc, whenever the rest get collected into big fat hardcovers I'll nab 'em.

They are.

There are 5. The fifth one is in the March solicts.

With the 3 oneshots in it's own TPB and HC. Same with Born.

You need to. Barracuda is a great villain to be sure, but the rematch is much better. And all the other arcs.

My favorite is still Mother Russia, but The Cell & The End are close.

Last edited:
They are.

There are 5. The fifth one is in the March solicts.

With the 3 oneshots in it's own TPB and HC. Same with Born.

You need to. Barracuda is a great villain to be sure, but the rematch is much better. And all the other arcs.

My favorite is still Mother Russia, but The Cell & The End are close.

Fine!

I like them all equally, I think. They all build upon each other so it's like one long storyline. I need to read it all again.

You can't compare the two since they're wildly different in tone. Why don't you just give me your copies? You probably have extra TPBs and hardcovers anyway.

I wanna buy the 4th and 5th HC's since I have the first 3.

Meaning I need to get rid of Volumes 7-9.

Mother Russia has always been my favorite.

My problem with 'in the beginning' and 'mother russia' ...well not problem really...but they've got ridiculously high body counts. And mother russia was just borderline unbelievable....

.....unbelievably good!

No really. I put valley forge, just cuz the bits of the book get so emotional and it's really just Ennis summing up what he's said with the whole series. Like they gave peter jackson the oscar for 'return of the king' it was really for the trilogy. Also Valley Forge parallells with Born really nicely rounding off the whole thing.

Man of Stone and Black is White are really perhaps the best stories, but they don't stand alone as well as say Slavers or Tyger or the Cell. Also barracuda arcs aren't really as complex, but have some really good dialogue and character.

I like them all.
Edit: and this is so the poll I've been waiting for.

Last edited:
Mother Russia was so insanely over the top that I couldn't help but love it the mostest.

Man of Stone is probably a close second.

Latest posts

Back