• Superstars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hobgoblin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I didn't like any of them

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Goodwill said:
It was the arc that shaped the Spider-Man we now know in this title. It was the most drastic change in Spider-Man's character in the entire series. (Not to be confused with all of the stuff PETER has gone through since, there's been some difficult things he's had to endure.)

ok, so what was your point of this? its like youve been repeating stuff ive said in this thread and others lately....not trying to kick up your chair, i know we think alike.

Learning Curve was the ****ters. So was Legacy and Public Scrutiny. Cats and King was alright while everything else was meh.

The art and colour seemed better in those arcs as well.

The Captain said:
ok, so what was your point of this? its like youve been repeating stuff ive said in this thread and others lately....not trying to kick up your chair, i know we think alike.

Well, what do you want me to do? Just say I agree? There would be no point in posting then... I'm just reiterating things so that I fully understand the posts. So sue me.

If you are saying that Learning Curve was just 'ehh', USM just isn't for you, my friend. :)

Gotta be Venom. Venom is one of my fave characters in 616, but the ultimatization did away with the stupid alien suit origin, and connected Venom with Peter so much more. I really hope we see ultimate Venom again soon. The fight in the schoolyard was awsome.
second would be Legacy, just a really good story IMHO

Welcome Lith! I like the micro-heroes you've got in your signature. Now, explain to me why you liked Hob-Goblin. I found it entertaining at best, not one of the best, but you think otherwise... Could you elaborate? Are you partial to anything with Hob-Goblin in it?

Latest posts

Back