Favorite Ultimate Story

Well, by saying rare, yes, I did mean it that way. The only JJ I ever knew was the abrasive boss that showed no sympathy for his employees. To have him come to Peter's house and tell him about his son's death makes him a round character, and an admirable character at that. Keep in mind that I don't read 616 and I'm only basing this off of what I've seen from the movies, television shows, and brief glimpses throught the comic books...

René said:
I would have to say the Tomorrow People. I dont know why but I think it's the best one so far.

I'm gonna agree with you there, an amazing!! Definately one of my favorites too!!! It was what the X-Men movie should of been!!!

Close seconds, are Ultimates vol.1: Super Human, and Ultimate X-Men vol.2 Weapon X!!

My favorite overall would have to be Blockbuster from Ultimate Xmen.. I know it was kinda a cheesy guest star thing.. but I thought it was done well and I enjoyed it.. I even read it again earlier today I liked it so much..

Goodwill said:
Well, by saying rare, yes, I did mean it that way. The only JJ I ever knew was the abrasive boss that showed no sympathy for his employees. To have him come to Peter's house and tell him about his son's death makes him a round character, and an admirable character at that. Keep in mind that I don't read 616 and I'm only basing this off of what I've seen from the movies, television shows, and brief glimpses throught the comic books...
Well, JJJ has been humanized fairly often in the past. There are enough side stories about him from the past forty years in which he revealed his softer side. He even cried a few tears once or twice! :shock: Although he'd often brush such displays of affection and sympathy aside by returning to his old cranky self and hope no one noticed.

Latest posts

Back