Fenris

I don't think they were very big in 616, but if I recall, they had :snazzy: jumpsuits (if you know what I mean) and had the same powers.

In 616, they are vaguely corporate villains who generally seemed to spend a great deal of time on safari, for some reason. Children of Baron Von Strucker, head of Hydra, and general c-grade villains Creepy, nearly incestuous, kind of like the White Stripes.

Similar to the UU versions but kind of dorky and loserly-er in 616.

Caduceus said:
In 616, they are vaguely corporate villains who generally seemed to spend a great deal of time on safari, for some reason. Children of Baron Von Strucker, head of Hydra, and general c-grade villains Creepy, nearly incestuous, kind of like the White Stripes.

Not to get off topic, but I'm pretty sure the White Stripes were a married couple who just looked like brother and sister. Its still creepy though.

Caduceus said:

-pats own back- I got the Von Strucker connection by myself. :D

If I'm not mistaken, which is highly probable, I believe the Fenris also had something to do with Omega Red at one point - and Gambit.

I'd like to see the Ultimate Fenris twins return at some point in Ultimate X-Men, or maybe even in an Ultimate Avengers off-shoot (you know at some point its going to happen, whether after Ultimates 2 or not). Maybe they could find a way to Ultimize Baron Von Strucker through this. Could be interesting.

Goodwill said:
If I'm not mistaken, which is highly probable, I believe the Fenris also had something to do with Omega Red at one point - and Gambit.

They joined with the Hand to get something from Wolverine and Omega Red was used by the Hand. Something like that, someone look it up. It's somewhere between issue 5-8 in X-men (2nd Series) i think.

Latest posts

Back