Few Questions

-beardoms-

So i have all of the Ultimate universe in both comic form and trade paper back form as well. However i want to slowly replace the trade paper backs with the official comic issues. It will be very costly and was hoping to sell the trade paper backs for to help fund my spending. So my questions are, does anyone know any good sites where i might be able to purchase cheap copies of the comics and any place where i might be able to sell my trade paper backs as well. I would use ebay but you are never guaranteed a sell.

you might want to use the classified section of this site. (I have a ton of Ultimate Marvel singles that I want to get rid of, by the way)

So i have all of the Ultimate universe in both comic form and trade paper back form as well. However i want to slowly replace the trade paper backs with the official comic issues. It will be very costly and was hoping to sell the trade paper backs for to help fund my spending. So my questions are, does anyone know any good sites where i might be able to purchase cheap copies of the comics and any place where i might be able to sell my trade paper backs as well. I would use ebay but you are never guaranteed a sell.

Wow...thats ambitious. I think Ebay is you're best bet, at least in terms of buying the issues. Most online comic sites charge ridiculously for back issues, just like brick and mortar stores (even worse in many cases).

Definitely eBay. The more you can find together in a lot, the less you'll pay per issue.

Yea i will try Ebay, however the only problems i have is the first two issues of Ultimate X-Men and Ultimate Spider-Man, far too expensive!

if there are certain issues you are looking for let me know, i'll look in my shop.

<<<-----sort'a ex comic retailer

Because im quite OCD when it comes to stuff. I understand it sounds stupid and will be quite costly, but it will take a few years to do. The ones im after are:
Ultimate X-Men: 1-97
Ultimate Spider-Man: 1-27
Ultimates 1 and 2 (excluding annuals)
Ultimate Power
Ultimate Nightmare
Ultimate Extinction

Dude I want to replace all my singles with the trades. I would be willing to straight trade.

this is what I have in singles

Ultimate Spider-Man
Irresponible (40-45)
Ultimate Six (46, 1-7)
Cats And Kings (47-53)
Hollywood (54-59)
Carnage (60-65)
Superstars (66-71)
Hobgoblin (72-78 )
Warriors (79-85)
Silver Sable (annual, 86-90)

Ultimate X-men