Final Fantasy Dissidia: the Great Final Fantasy Crossover!

Grocer Man

It's Kingdom Hearts without the Disney characters!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/27U6KAOXFYs&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/27U6KAOXFYs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I don't see Cloud, so I'm guessing he's a secret character or something.

This is the fighting game on the PSP, right?

Pretty much.

I can see the tagline now:

"Which is the most Final Fantasy of them all?"

I'm disapointed there's no Kefka, though.

There's a poster somewhere of this with every villain up until X. Meaning Kefka's in.

This game would be ten times awesomer if Quina from FF9 was in it. It uses a fork for God's sake.

I consent this statement. Besides, we have no idea what gender Quina is, so that's another plus. It balances out all of the pretty boys.

There's a poster somewhere of this with every villain up until X. Meaning Kefka's in.

Whee!

This game would be ten times awesomer if Quina from FF9 was in it. It uses a fork for God's sake.

I'm also hoping there's greater character variety then just each games main protagonist.

Maybe they'll throw in Aerith to get revenge of Sephiroth. :)

I consent this statement. Besides, we have no idea what gender Quina is, so that's another plus. It balances out all of the pretty boys.

Grocer Man said:
I'm also hoping there's greater character variety then just each games main protagonist.

Srsly. I find most FF protagonists to be annoying (Cloud, Tidus, Vaan) with the exception of Zidane, and Squall (and I haven't even played FF8).

Yeah, I am beginning to find FF to be vastly overrated. Before I played Planescape: Torment, I wanted to play FF13 oh so badly. But now, I can easily live without it.

Yeah, I am beginning to find FF to be vastly overrated. Before I played Planescape: Torment, I wanted to play FF13 oh so badly. But now, I can easily live without it.

They are overrated.

They use to be cool but now days they are not good. It's mainly just an excuse to show off pretty videos of guys so obviously gay with swords. The game never improves that much at all.

That's why I hate the new ones. Some of the older ones were great though.

Srsly. I find most FF protagonists to be annoying (Cloud, Tidus, Vaan) with the exception of Zidane, and Squall (and I haven't even played FF8).

Boy. boy oh boy does Squall piss me off. by disk two you just want to slap the **** out of the little depressed bastard.

And I didn't like 9 much at all. I think it was the lack of control over what characters you get to use. I never managed to make it to the point where I could use who I want to. People just joined and left without my control.

Boy. boy oh boy does Squall piss me off. by disk two you just want to slap the **** out of the little depressed bastard.

All I have to reference is his Kingdom Hearts persona.

And I didn't like 9 much at all. I think it was the lack of control over what characters you get to use. I never managed to make it to the point where I could use who I want to. People just joined and left without my control.

I actually liked that, because I hate having to juggle people around so that everyone stays at the same level. Plus in 9 I liked all of the characters (well maybe not so much Dagger) so it never really bothered me.

I actually liked that, because I hate having to juggle people around so that everyone stays at the same level. Plus in 9 I liked all of the characters (well maybe not so much Dagger) so it never really bothered me.

Screw that. I prefer to use the characters I actually like. The ones I don't? They hang out back at the Airship. If I need them theres always somewhere to powerlevel them within 5 of where they need to be.

What the hell?

What is this game? A fighting game or an RPG?

I'm so confused.

A fighting game based on a series of RPGs.

I compared this to Kingdom Hearts earlier. Judging from the gameplay, it's a better comparison then I thought.

The plot is pretty standard crossover fare, from the looks of it.

Latest posts

Back