Final word - Ultimate Extinction is 5 issues

E

Excelsior Club
I emailed Warren Ellis to ask about the conflicting info concerning Ultimate Extinction - 5 or six issues. His reply:

"5. They must've ****ed up."

There you have it.

I love how casual E just said all that. He's all:

"Yeah...I totally know Ellis. Me and him are like BFFs. And everyone is like, you know...asking whether or not Extinction is gonna be like, 5 or 6 issues. So, you know, I'm like his like BFF...so I just totally came out and asked him. He gave me the 4-1-1...but was like 'Do not tell anyone...I wanna keep the suspense.' But, like, I titally can't keep all that like a secret. Oh yeah...you wanna like know something else? Ok...like me and Bendis get together every Friday and like braid each others' hair in cornrows. Like totally......."

:lol:

innocentboy said:
???
strange. i might not be in the know 'cause i'm reletively new to this board, maybe E is like that, maybe E isn't, but it came off to me as:

"a lot comic creators have email addresses on thier website, so i emailed Warren Ellis to get the official word direct from the source"

It was just a sarcastic joke. :wink:

You ****ing naysayers! Always ****ing naysaying! No, **** you! You ****ing dick!

Victor Von Doom said:

"Yeah...I totally know Ellis. Me and him are like BFFs. And everyone is like, you know...asking whether or not Extinction is gonna be like, 5 or 6 issues. So, you know, I'm like his like BFF...so I just totally came out and asked him. He gave me the 4-1-1...but was like 'Do not tell anyone...I wanna keep the suspense.' But, like, I titally can't keep all that like a secret. Oh yeah...you wanna like know something else? Ok...like me and Bendis get together every Friday and like braid each others' hair in cornrows. Like totally......."

sweet!

That's $3 I can spend on something else! :D
(Hey, gotta take my victories where I can get 'em.)

ultimatedjf said:
That's o.k. I guess, I'll save 3 bucks, but the way this mini is going, it almost seems like it needs 6 parts.

Yeah....with 3 parts already down...they'll sum everything in 2 issues? Sounds rushed to me.

Victor Von Doom said:

ULTIMATEEANDWARRENELLIS.jpg

Just because Ellis writes a comic, doesn't mean he knows how long it is. It's comics for god sake's. He probably makes it up while he's on the bog. It's how Alan Moore wrote Watchmen, dontchaknow.

Bass said:
Just because Ellis writes a comic, doesn't mean he knows how long it is. It's comics for god sake's. He probably makes it up while he's on the bog. It's how Alan Moore wrote Watchmen, dontchaknow.
And he's not Moore. I think he'd know when he finished a mini.

Latest posts

Back