Finished my custom bookshelf!

Ultimates

Hello! Father in law and I made a bookshelf for my new house in the study room. Came out better than I could have ever hoped! Now I just need to fill it up... :)

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

Last edited:
Finally a collection to rival TOG's. Nice job.

Last edited:
I can see it.

That is impressive. Nice job.

I need something like this desperately.

I keep all of my favorite books on a shelf in the basement, and the rest in totes. I wish I could just put everything together. I have about the same number of books as in those pictures.

I wanted to turn one of the walls in the master bedroom into a huge bookshelf but my wife doesn't care to have a ton of comic books decorating our room. I don't blame her, but I don't have any other options.

So, I'm jealous.

Good Lord.

I need more crap so I can fill up a bookshelf with it all!

Hello!

Yes, we had an extra room that my wife said I could make my room :) I put a nice tv and computer out there too, so its pretty awesome.

It REALLY helps to have a father in law with that skill, seriously. I paid about 200.00 for all the birch plywood / crown molding.

There are about 700+ books on there, and yes, ZombiPanda, I have read them all :)

I would have to say my personal favorite's are my Absolute Edition's, especially Absolute Authority/Planetary. They are not easy to find, and just make my collection feel that much nicer.

I would have to say my personal favorite's are my Absolute Edition's, especially Absolute Authority/Planetary. They are not easy to find, and just make my collection feel that much nicer.

You could do a whole lot worse than buying Absolute Watchmen, in that case. Please do.

I had a quick browse through the recent re-release of Watchmen Issue 1 and I couldn't get over the inferiority of the colouring.

Hello!

Yes, we had an extra room that my wife said I could make my room :) I put a nice tv and computer out there too, so its pretty awesome.

It REALLY helps to have a father in law with that skill, seriously. I paid about 200.00 for all the birch plywood / crown molding.

There are about 700+ books on there, and yes, ZombiPanda, I have read them all :)

Have you seen my collection? I feel the need to take pictures of it now.

I'm much jealous your Absolute Authority/Planetary. I only have the 4 Sandman volumes.

Latest posts

Back