Firefox 3 (final) is out!

Yeah, I grabbed it last night. I'm still finding my developer's copy of Safari 4 a wee bit faster.

Cool thanks. Shame some of my add ons don't work on firefox 3 but still cool update

How do I fix the address bar links? I want to keep the main ones I have and not have others pop up every time I go back to go to another website.

Anyone who doesn't use Firefox deserves every instance of spyware adware, and virus they get.

Got it, love it.

They totally gave Firefox 3 a shout-out on The Colbert Report last night. Their guest, who'd written a book about the increasing danger of internet scams, was talking about "zombie computers" and said that doing things like using the new Firefox is a good way to avoid having your computer hacked.

Firefox was also talked about on G4's The Feed headline where they're asking to be in The Guiness Book of World Records for having the most downloads on 'release day', which is said that no one else has that 'title', leaning to the fact they could very well indeed get it.

Last edited:
Got it, love it.

They totally gave Firefox 3 a shout-out on The Colbert Report last night. Their guest, who'd written a book about the increasing danger of internet scams, was talking about "zombie computers" and said that doing things like using the new Firefox is a good way to avoid having your computer hacked.

If you click "Help" and then "About Mozilla Firefox", there's an option to view the "credits" for Firefox, in which Mozilla thanks a bunch of people, Stephen Colbert being one of them.

I found that when I was bored one day. Yep.

Okay, I couldn't find the computer help thread I know we have, so I'll put this here.

I don't like Firefox, but I downloaded it and set it as the default browser on my wor computer. Now I deleted it and have to get Internet Explorer back to the default browser but I don't know how.

How do I set Internet Explorer back up as my default browser?

yeah, still rather unimpressed overall. It runs a LOT better than FF2 did, but I'm not a huge plug in user. I pretty much went back to my old way of doing things, Safari (version 4.0) for general web work, then FF for non-Safari friendly sites (like MicroSoft's).

Latest posts

Back