First Appearance Thread 3.0

Just to let you know Ice... a lot of the sites that I am a member of, are calling MJ the Ultimate Demogoblin.

Just to let you know Ice... a lot of the sites that I am a member of, are calling MJ the Ultimate Demogoblin.
That's wonderful and all...but it has not been stated in the comic. Until then, there's nothing.

And I still need to pick up a lot of comics, which include UU titles, so if I'm missing anything (or if there's anything to fix), give a shout.

Last edited:
Well, unless the comic specifically states tha's who the person is (or the writer confirms it), it doesn't really count.

Kinda since the person himself actually exists in 616. Just not Quasar. And by those standards would Carol Danvers not count, or just Ms. marvel? or Binary or whatever she calls herself.

Kinda since the person himself actually exists in 616. Just not Quasar. And by those standards would Carol Danvers not count, or just Ms. marvel? or Binary or whatever she calls herself.
Last I remember, she was called by her name (or said her name herself). She's not Ms. Marvel or Binary or anything in the ultimate universe. Those were her codenames in 616, not here.

WEll, I didn't know the real name, I just saw Quasar and forgot the guys real name. It doesn't discredit the fact that he is a 616 character. But you don't give me credit on the find.

WEll, I didn't know the real name, I just saw Quasar and forgot the guys real name. It doesn't discredit the fact that he is a 616 character. But you don't give me credit on the find.
Easy there.

Wether or not that he's has a 616 character or not is not the point of this. It could be anyone for all we know. Do you see Scorpion being the same person? No. That's why until there's an official name/codename to go with the character, it doesn't go on the list.

Rick Jones doesn't have a code name. Would he be discredited.

Ahh found it.. Wendell Vaughn. He's still a 616 character.

Last edited:
What if he does end up showing up? Would he be added or not due to lack of code name.
I think you may have misunderstood before.

When I said "until we get a name/codename", I didn't mean until we get both the person won't be added. Have you looked at the list? There are tons of people who don't have codenames who are on the list.

Ahh found it.. Wendell Vaughn. He's still a 616 character.
Doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Ok, but was he NAMED? You said he wasn't. If he wasn't named, not even just a codename, then there's nothing to put.

He wasn't Quasar. but he still shows up.

What about the Wrecking Crew. The show up as the Wrecking Crew and they have all their code names.

And why does Danvers qualify to be on there but I haven't seen her show up as Ms. Marvel.

He wasn't Quasar. but he still shows up.
Does. Not. Matter.

Apperances with no names means nothing because the person won't necessarily mean it's the same person as in 616. Again, look at my Scorpion example. In Ultimate it's not McGargan, is it? If ther was a codename mentioned, he'd be right up there. But as you're saying, there's not even that.

What about the Wrecking Crew. The show up as the Wrecking Crew and they have all their code names.
So post the names and the issue and I'll put 'em up!

And why does Danvers qualify to be on there but I haven't seen her show up as Ms. Marvel.
Because she's not Ms. Marvel here. Not yet anyways, if she ever does become. She's here as herself. She doesn't have to have her superhero alter ego to be up there.

You just don't seem to comprehend how this works, do you? I'm honestly not tring to be mean or anything, but you're just not getting it.

Latest posts

Back