First Appearance Thread 3.0

Because she's not Ms. Marvel here. Not yet anyways, if she ever does become. She's here as herself. She doesn't have to have her superhero alter ego to be up there.

You just don't seem to comprehend how this works, do you? I'm honestly not tring to be mean or anything, but you're just not getting it.

You just prove my point. Wendell Vaughn is Quasar in 616. Wendell Vaughn shows up in UU as Wendell Vaughn. So he is here as himself. So then he doesn't have to have his superhero alter ego to be up there. Fits in the same as it does with Carol Danvers.

You just prove my point. Wendell Vaughn is Quasar in 616. Wendell Vaughn shows up in UU as Wendell Vaughn. So he is here as himself. So then he doesn't have to have his superhero alter ego to be up there. Fits in the same as it does with Carol Danvers.
But you said his name wasn't said. If "Wendell Vaughn" wasn't said either, than he will not be up.

I can confirm that Wendell Vaughn introduces himself to the UFF at the end of the serpent squad fight.

It sounds quite a bit like another useless Bendis name-drop, though.

But you said his name wasn't said. If "Wendell Vaughn" wasn't said either, than he will not be up.

I meant he wasn't named as Quasar. nd I said I couldn't remember what his name was. So then I went and found AGAIN to show you and you kept disagreeing.

EDIT: Via Doom: Issue 86 with the omega red cover is when the wreckers appear.

Last edited:
Is Captain Britian on the list? I couldn't find any mention of him... I'm probably just overlooking a post explaining him.

Braddock, Brian: Ultimate X-Men #19
Braddock, Brian (as Captain Britian): The Ultimates 2 #2

Yeah, not exactly confirmed that blonde guy seen with James Braddock (twice!) was Brian, but it's pretty obvious that was the intention.

I meant he wasn't named as Quasar. nd I said I couldn't remember what his name was. So then I went and found AGAIN to show you and you kept disagreeing.

If your still upset about this, I can give you a link to a site that agrees with you... you know if it will stop this fighting.

If your still upset about this, I can give you a link to a site that agrees with you... you know if it will stop this fighting.
You're going to quote something...that was resolved a long time ago.... :?

"Still fighting?"

I didn't know I was still arguing with someone since October without either of us posting. Wow. That's one hell of a talent.

"Still fighting?"

I didn't know I was still arguing with someone since October without either of us posting. Wow. That's one hell of a talent.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

It's a dead issue - drop it.

"Still fighting?"

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

It's a dead issue - drop it.

Sorry, I looked through that to fast and didn't see the date.

Latest posts

Back