Fix The Problems Yourselves

-beardoms-

So lately all the new issues of any Ultimate comic has been re-conning itself or over comics. Right so looking at the problems a lot of them can be fixed with just some simple solutions.
Te first major one I want to look at is the death of Peter's parents. I have a few suggestions. My first suggestion is that Peters parents didn't die. it is possible that they were knocked out, and it may look like they had died. it is also possible that they were dead and later revived. i mean look what happened with beast in ultimate x-men.
There are many other problems with the ultimate universe, lets come up with some sensible ideas to fix these problems.

So lately all the new issues of any Ultimate comic has been re-conning itself or over comics. Right so looking at the problems a lot of them can be fixed with just some simple solutions.
Te first major one I want to look at is the death of Peter's parents. I have a few suggestions. My first suggestion is that Peters parents didn't die. it is possible that they were knocked out, and it may look like they had died. it is also possible that they were dead and later revived. i mean look what happened with beast in ultimate x-men.
There are many other problems with the ultimate universe, lets come up with some sensible ideas to fix these problems.

Nah keep Peter's parents dead. He's better as an orphan and I don't see a point in brining them back (remember that robot parents arc from the 90s?)

I have simple suggestion, stop using villains as throwaways! Try to give some of the B-list villains, better motives and more developed personalities (why did Ultimate Vulture go rogue?) Heck even try to make D-listers like Trapster more interesting in the UU.

Or... they're CLOENS!!!!1

Wait.

"Fix" these problems doesn't mean "exacerbate" does it?

My solution is to read Fables instead.

I'm gonna come up with an assortment of ways to fix the whole Ultimate Universe.
I'll say Ultimate Power, Ultimate X-Men from the Apocolips arc on, Ultimates 3, and Ultimate Spiderman, the Clone Saga, Ultimate Origans, and Ultimatum, and the crappy anuals to come out should never be.
There for, here is how i would do it.

1. Loki is messing everything up for ****s and giggles
2. Ben Punched the freakin dino
3. All the stupid time travel in x-men and FF opened a pocket universe or a parallel demension and disrupted the space time continuam.
4. Maybe, flowing along with the idea for #3, Ultimate Kang is manipulating the Ultimate Universe for his own evil needs....
5. Phoenix can raise the dead and warp reality? Maybe she's behind all this maddness? Maybe Ultimate Dark Phoenix is responsible.
6. Anything, no matter what the answer is, i'll except it. Even if Reed or Pete or Fury wakes up and it's revealed the last year or so was ALL A DREAM, GOOD!!! i'll except it!!!

I don't care if they feel the need to cancel x-men and ff, though i enjoy both of them earlier on, but THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!!!!!!

In any case, I just want it fixed, and I want my old Ultimate comics back and I want it now, cause this crap we got now adays stinks to high heaven, and it just plan hurts, and offends me. Realy, I am offended by the bull that comes pouring out of my once beloved Universe.

This means no Doc Ock controlling metal like Magneto, (What the hell was that all about?) No mutants being man made, No Fury being a super soldier, No Ultimate Black Panther being a Wolverine rip off,(I mean Wolverine is in allmost every book any way, why ultimatize other charectors to be just like him?) No Hulk killing Petes rents, (in the venom arc he watches videos of himself and his rents when he's like 5 years old, COME ON BENDIS!!!) NO ULTIMATES 3!!!!! NO ULTIMATE POWER!!! NO ULTIMATUM!!!

We could be back to the good ol days that we still remember in fun little ways...

sorry for the rant, but it's been a looonnnggg time sence i've been around, and i needed to let it out....

Latest posts

Back