Flushed Away *spoilers*

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
I just found this and thought it was funny as hell

On Friday, DreamWorks Animation and Aardman's new animated-comedy "Flushed Away" opens in theaters and it includes a cool little reference to Hugh Jackman's Wolverine from the "X-Men" movies.

Jackman plays pampered pet mouse Roddy St. James in the film, and in the opening sequence he raids a doll clothes closet looking for an outfit. He eventually pulls out a full Wolverine (comic book yellow and blue) outfit before discarding it in favor of an Elvis outfit! He selects the Wolvie outfit, then Elvis, then Wolvie, and finally settles on Elvis. It's definitely worth seeing...

i never of it. First i knew was on superherohype the wolverine reffrance I have to see. but i'll wait till the dvd too because I hate going to the cinema. I only go for big movies (big to me anyway) like star wars episode 3 , will see spider-man 3 , rocky VI , transformers , ninja turtles in cinmea

Looks stupid.

Graphics honestly look sub-par. Why is Pixar the only one who can make good digital movies? The only thing I liked was the one line "Have you see my father?".

Looks stupid.

Graphics honestly look sub-par. Why is Pixar the only one who can make good digital movies? The only thing I liked was the one line "Have you see my father?".

It's ment to look that way. It's ment to look like clay as its by the company that did wallace and gromit and thats there style.

Pixar do , do great cgi movies. Also Dreamworks do good ones too they gave us shrek 1 , 2 and the upcoming Shrek the third

Only problem with some Pixar films is the story sucks so much it wrecks the film.
You were great until this wrongful sentence.

I wish Dreamworks could be as good as Pixar, but it doesn't look like it. Not when they put out movies like this. Just makes me want to stay away.

You were great until this wrongful sentence.

I wish Dreamworks could be as good as Pixar, but it doesn't look like it. Not when they put out movies like this. Just makes me want to stay away.

ok they have had bad ones.

but I felt

Ants > bugs life

Madagasca > the wild

in terms of story and enjoyment.

Latest posts

Back