Fly Me to the Moon

ultimatedjf

Another only-in-3-D (meaning with the glasses) animated feature, just more proof that there's a 3-D revolution coming our way (James Cameron's Avatar (2009), the next Shrek (2010), Up (Pixar, 2009), and the rereleases of Toy Storys 1 & 2, as well as the 2010 release of Toy Story 3. These have all been confirmed as "3-D only" features.

The Lowdown.

This comes out in the US on Friday. If it's fairly well reviewed, I'll take a trip to see it as the 3-D aspect is a pretty cool one, indeed. If it gets Space Chimps-type reviews, though, I won't bother. But the 3-D should bump up most of the more negative reviews a full letter grade, I should think.

I read the description of this at trailerspot, and thought it was going to be cool:
TrailerSpot said:
Animated movie for kids about three young houseflies who set off on a courageous mission to become the first insects on the moon by hitching a ride on the historic Apollo 11 space flight. Voice cast includes Tim Curry, Christopher Lloyd, Robert Patrick, Nicolette Sheridan, Kelly Ripa, Adrienne Barbeau, Ed Begley Jr. and Buzz Aldrin.
But then I actually saw the trailer and it totally put me off. Ugh.

Latest posts

Back