Fooly Cooly

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
As anyone ever seen this show before? Probably the weirdest anime I've ever seen, and that's saying alot. Its a fast paced show about the coming of age, bunch of hidden means sexual references and weird ****.

Adult Swim is having a marathon. One of the moments I always remember is the random South Park parody, I didn't even know Japan got South Park

Iceshadow

Yeah I've been watching all the episodes on adult swim that have been playing tonight, weird as hell, but cool action scenes. I love how guitars are used as weapons.:D

MaxwellSmart

I've never even heard of this show. It sound's like it might be worth watching.

When is this marathon airing on Adult Swim?

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
MaxwellSmart said:
I've never even heard of this show. It sound's like it might be worth watching.

When is this marathon airing on Adult Swim?
It was last night, there's only like 8 episodes or something like that, pretty entertaining

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Fooly Cooly is probably my favorite-est anime show ever. A little gem that I discovered on [adult swim] a few years ago. I've seen the whole show a few times through. It's the single most wonderfully confusing program that my eyes have ever witnessed. I still don't know what it's about. All I know is that it's guitars and aliens and monsters and government conspiracies and attachable eyebrows and awesome music. I love it.
Random said:
It was last night, there's only like 8 episodes or something like that, pretty entertaining

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Just found this.

It's a must-read for anyone who's seen FLCL.

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
I saw five minutes, and a demon came out of someone's head, and a girl kicked its *** with a guitar riding a scooter.

I needed to take a cold shower afterwords.

Latest posts