For all those in love with Wolverine-

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Found the perfect toy for you:

blow-up-wolverine-16559-1235996616-34.jpg

I make that EXACT same face and pose.

I saw this picture earlier today on a fundamentalist Christian blog where they posted this as evidence of Marvel comics pursuing the homogay agenda.

I swear, they called it homogay. I'm not sure if the blog was actually an incredibly well-crafted satire or for real.

But this Wolverine thing is hysterical.

I saw this picture earlier today on a fundamentalist Christian blog where they posted this as evidence of Marvel comics pursuing the homogay agenda.

I swear, they called it homogay. I'm not sure if the blog was actually an incredibly well-crafted satire or for real.

Yeah, that's where I got the pic from. Mark Millar has a thread on it at MW.

There are people who are in love with Wolverine?

Well.... I suppose if there were people in love with Wolverine, that hole would be the perfect size for them.

Edit: BACK-UP JOKE! "I'm the best at what I do. And what I do happens to be having my pee-hole sodomized."

Last edited:

Wait.... homogay? What's that, like the beyond Elton John level queen?

Well funny you ask Skotti. You see the word "HomoGay" is the combination of two words. "Homo" obviously is the shortened term for "Homo sapiens" Meaning human. Gay means "having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music." So the word "Homogay" Must mean "Happy Human."

well funny you ask skotti. You see the word "homogay" is the combination of two words. "homo" obviously is the shortened term for "homo sapiens" meaning human. Gay means "having or showing a merry, lively mood: Gay spirits; gay music." so the word "homogay" must mean "happy human."

brilliant!

It is incredibly well-crafted satire. Videogum was also fooled by it.

I honestly don't know. I didn't click the link. I was scared.

Well funny you ask Skotti. You see the word "HomoGay" is the combination of two words. "Homo" obviously is the shortened term for "Homo sapiens" Meaning human. Gay means "having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music." So the word "Homogay" Must mean "Happy Human."

That's just what they want you to think!

It is incredibly well-crafted satire. Videogum was also fooled by it.

I thought it might be! It was almost like BRASSEYE, in its rapist's wit.

Latest posts

Back