Fox readying U.S. version of 'Torchwood'

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
THR reports:

Huge news for sci-fi fans: Fox is developing a stateside version of the U.K. hit series "Torchwood."

The project is from BBC Worldwide Prods., with original series creator Russell Davies writing the script.

I'm confused. Torchwood = Doctor Who spin off so is there a usa Doctor Who? If not wouldn't it make more sense to do that first?

I'm confused. Torchwood = Doctor Who spin off so is there a usa Doctor Who? If not wouldn't it make more sense to do that first?

I read this from the Bleeding Cool article: "Fox famously aired their own version of Doctor Who in the mid nineties, which managed to kill any other chance of reviving the show for another ten years. There's always the fear it could happen again."

I don't like Torchwood and I can't imagine a US version being any better.

I read this from the Bleeding Cool article: "Fox famously aired their own version of Doctor Who in the mid nineties, which managed to kill any other chance of reviving the show for another ten years. There's always the fear it could happen again."

I don't like Torchwood and I can't imagine a US version being any better.

Ah they already one. I actually didn't know that. Fox has been killing established franchises for years it appears.

Latest posts

Back