Frank Miller to Direct "The Spirit"

It's weird, but I am so curious as to what this film will be like that I really want to see it and it's really frustrating, because my brother's too young for me to bring him, it's too masculine and eccentric to bring my girlfriend and my friends don't want to go because all they've heard from me for the last few months is how much this is going to suck.

:( Oh well.

It's weird, but I am so curious as to what this film will be like that I really want to see it and it's really frustrating, because my brother's too young for me to bring him, it's too masculine and eccentric to bring my girlfriend and my friends don't want to go because all they've heard from me for the last few months is how much this is going to suck.

:( Oh well.

I don't see it being TOO masculine for women. The women probably rock the hardest in the film moreso than the spirit himself. and how old is your bro?

Was the scene with The Octopus beating The Spirit to death with Frank Miller's head a metaphor for Frank Miller killing The Spirit with this film? Because it was pretty bad... and not even good bad, like I thought it would be.

tumblr_l1tmreEOeg1qzla78o1_400.png

Most depressing paragraph ever.

Well Pixar wasn't owned by Disney until a year or so ago. They were an independent studio that basically worked for Disney. I'm sure they could have reached a deal if they wanted to.

Latest posts

Back