Free Comic Book Day

I'll send you all my Marvel Adventures books if you want them.

They're good, but it's not like I'll be rereading them all the time.

That would be awesome, but only if you really want to. I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to get people to give my kid comics. I just felt bad that I wasn't able to take him to the LCS for Free Comic Book Day because there was some stuff there he would have liked.

That would be awesome, but only if you really want to. I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to get people to give my kid comics. I just felt bad that I wasn't able to take him to the LCS for Free Comic Book Day because there was some stuff there he would have liked.

No, it's cool. I got them all from the dime box at the hobby shop anyway.

I have Owly. It was, as usual, really cute, and featured short tales from the Korgi, Johnny Boo, and Yam series as well. (I didn't really get the Yam stories, but maybe they'll make more sense to your son.)

I can probably send it out in tomorrow's mail, Friday at the latest.

I have Owly. It was, as usual, really cute, and featured short tales from the Korgi, Johnny Boo, and Yam series as well. (I didn't really get the Yam stories, but maybe they'll make more sense to your son.)

I can probably send it out in tomorrow's mail, Friday at the latest.

THANK YOU. He likes Owly a lot.

THANK YOU. He likes Owly a lot.

Owly is AWESOME. My girlfriend and i read it just for ourselves, and i got her the Owly plush for last Xmas. It is profoundly cute.

If you dont have them by WWC, you can have my copy of Sonic the Hedgehog and Marvel adventues.

So yeah, Free Comic Book Day was officially three weeks ago, and I DID get my comics from the LCS.

But anyway, a local book chain is holding its own FCBD and decided to slash prices by 20% off.

I've accumulated loads of gift checks for this store because I write for their in-house magazine, so I think today's the day I get an *** load of comics.

I have to be there in an hour to meet m girlfriend, so quick!

Any recommendations?

I generally know what I like or what I lean to, but I'm sure I'll forget considering something so in the next hour just throw whatever trade recommendations.

You all suck. There were like 8 of you online at varying points during the hour and not one suggestion.

Anyways, I picked up The Exterminators, Fantastic Four: Unstable Molecules, The Walking Dead and Testament. I also got Morrison/Ha's The Authority # 2 as a freebie, but it does nothing for me.

Latest posts

Back