Frogs And Boats!

Bass said:
you9cg8fy4hs.gif

As a mod, I'm sure I'm supposed to delete these messages.

But I won't, **** daeh.

8)

Wait. I spelt the swear word forwards and the normal word backwards.

Ah, dang!

Plus - OBLIGATORY "THEE GREAT ONE CAN'T SPELL" JOKE!

I'm surprised that Tog can spell properly BACKWARDS! *chortle*

That was - THE OBLIGATORY "THEE GREAT ONE CAN'T SPELL" JOKE!

Since the other car is parked in the driveway, I don't know. No doubt, they'll all be there, the warty bastards.

i have a pond across the road from me. its noisy at night when its the right time of the year cos the frogs are gettin their groove on. anyway usually about late afternoon the road is paved with frogs. but theres so many they dont care. its like the frogs waged war on cars and throw every soldier they have at them. cept the ones that are "doing it" in the road. hippies! make love not war hmm?

Last edited:
JonnyFreeze said:
i have a pond across the road from me. its noisy at night when its the right time of the year cos the frogs are gettin their groove on. anyway usually about late afternoon the road is paved with frogs. but theres so many they dont care. its like the frogs waged war on cars and throw every soldier they have at them. cept the ones that are "doing it" in the road. hippies! make love not war hmm?
hippiefrogs.jpg

So I guess the real question is - where does the line "We're gonna need a bigger boat?" come from?

I really, really need to know. It's been driving my friends and I crazy.

It's from Jaws.

:lol:

It's Friday....and that means it's "BUMP AN OLD THREAD DAY BECAUSE DOOM IS BORED ON FRIDAYS" day.

Latest posts

Back