Full Frontal Nerdity

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Funny comic I found here at the Image Board:

FFNscr003.jpg

Oooh, those are great.

If you have even a superficial knowledge with D&D, you have to also check on Nodwick by the same author.

Here's a link to Nodwick, Full-Frontal Nerdity and PS-238 (a school of superhero). All by Aaron William.

If your geek culture is strong, these are a must. But then again, if your geek culture is strong, you already know William's work, don't you? ;)

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
Screw the "Millionaire/Pirates/Moony" post.......THAT is POTD. :lol:

IMHO anyways......
I couldn't do anything but agree with you. That is POTD, and the guy isn't even on this board. :lol:

Sorry E.Vi.L.

Ice said:
I couldn't do anything but agree with you. That is POTD, and the guy isn't even on this board. :lol:

As long as "The guy" is Aaron William, it's okay. I encourage everyone to see his work. But please don't tell me you want to POTD some random copy/paster from Image.

For the record, about the only comic I buy that isn't a Ultimate title is Aaron William's Nodwick. It comes out as a comic every now and then. Less than USM, much more than Ultimates.

Last edited:
Ice said:

Sorry E.Vi.L.

But you posted it...so the award would go to you. Source is not an issue here (unless you steal it from another site by a poster who is on this board).

It's all spelled out quite specifically in Post Of the Day Rules. Chap-7, Section II, Subsection C, Para.2, Line 65.

Victor Von Doom said:
But you posted it...so the award would go to you. Source is not an issue here (unless you steal it from another site by a poster who is on this board).

It's all spelled out quite specifically in Post Of the Day Rules. Chap-7, Section II, Subsection C, Para.2, Line 65.
Our new UC Lawyer.

Everyone give him a round of appluase :lol:

Victor Von Doom said:

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

Dr_Draco said:
Yeah, that strip sold me :mrgreen:.

Another freaking web-comic to add to my already too-large list, lol.
Well, this one only updates once a week, so its not too hard to keep up with.

I am definitely going to start reading this one. I just started reading "Ctrl+Alt+Del" and think it's the most brilliant strip I've come across. I'm now searchin for as many online comic strips as I can find.

Last edited:
MaxwellSmart said:
I am definitely going to start reading this one. I just started reading "Ctrl+Alt+Del" and think it's the most brilliant strip I've come across. I'm now searchin for as many online comic strips as I can find.
I'm a big enough fan of CAD that I ordered his books to loan out to people, and chipped in the $20 to watch the animated series once a month. Hell, I even got my sister a Mac Panthers shirt for christmas last year. Its the only webcomic thats gotten money from me.

Sam and Fuzzy is awful close though...

MaxwellSmart said:

You ever read Least I Could Do? This one is easily my favorite webcomic.

Baxter said:
Well, this one only updates once a week, so its not too hard to keep up with.

That's cool. I'm still working on catching up from the beginning. Hillarious stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back