Future Ultimates Enemies

Thank god they didn't call themselves the Masters of Evil though.

Well no, that would just be silly. Villains declaring themselves evil is kinda something best left to the Golden and Silver Age of comics and wouldn't have worked in the Ultimate universe.

Well no, that would just be silly. Villains declaring themselves evil is kinda something best left to the Golden and Silver Age of comics and wouldn't have worked in the Ultimate universe.

Unless its an ironic name. They dont think they are evil but everyone says they are so why not use the title? kind of like a big **** you to the people who say they are evil.

Unless its an ironic name. They dont think they are evil but everyone says they are so why not use the title? kind of like a big **** you to the people who say they are evil.

After they declare themselves the MASTERS OF EVIL they can bust out with a classic "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" and twist the ends of their moustaches.

Thank you that was all I wanted to know. Maybe there will be a liberators II. Or Ultimate Thunderbolts.

An Ultimate Thunderbolts. . .that could be very intresting. Of course, you need former badguys-turned-good, or, at the very least, feigning to be good.

Who fits the bill, though? We'd have to take characters from the rogues' gallery of Spidey, the FF and X-men since the Ultimates villains are all. . .well, dead.

An Ultimate Thunderbolts. . .that could be very intresting. Of course, you need former badguys-turned-good, or, at the very least, feigning to be good.

Who fits the bill, though? We'd have to take characters from the rogues' gallery of Spidey, the FF and X-men since the Ultimates villains are all. . .well, dead.

Or...they could be something totally different. How about regular ex-criminals that are trying to be good by offering services to SHIELD like the Tinkerer.

I wouldnt mind seeing the Ultron Robots get a little out of hand and the back story with the robots would be cool... I recall one of the Ultron Robot fancying Scarlet witch in the one of the early issues... Maybe there could be a love triangle between Scarlet Witch, Ultron, and Quicksilver? Yes i said QUICKSILVER!!!

I wouldnt mind seeing the Ultron Robots get a little out of hand and the back story with the robots would be cool... I recall one of the Ultron Robot fancying Scarlet witch in the one of the early issues... Maybe there could be a love triangle between Scarlet Witch, Ultron, and Quicksilver? Yes i said QUICKSILVER!!!

Actually it was Pym's Vision model that was showing an interest in Scarlet Witch. I've actually been wondering since then if they've retconned that particular version in place of the Ultimate Vision we know from the Extinction storyline, or if it will come into play in the future... I can't remember exactly but I think Pym had engineered his Vision based on the findings from Vision in Ultimate Nightmare.

I do think Ultron will show up again as a villain... but not until they try to install Ultron Peacekeeping units all over the continental United States.

Or...they could be something totally different. How about regular ex-criminals that are trying to be good by offering services to SHIELD like the Tinkerer.

What kind of services, would it be similar to DC's Suicide squad?

Actually it was Pym's Vision model that was showing an interest in Scarlet Witch. I've actually been wondering since then if they've retconned that particular version in place of the Ultimate Vision we know from the Extinction storyline, or if it will come into play in the future... I can't remember exactly but I think Pym had engineered his Vision based on the findings from Vision in Ultimate Nightmare.

Yea i was thinking that but didnt he come out with the vision model before Ultimate Nightmare even surfaced. I just thought adding Vision and Ultron were some of Millars easter eggs for the series but he just ousted vision after they decided to Ultimize Vision as something else... But with Millars constant delays its hard to tell.

Yea i was thinking that but didnt he come out with the vision model before Ultimate Nightmare even surfaced. I just thought adding Vision and Ultron were some of Millars easter eggs for the series but he just ousted vision after they decided to Ultimize Vision as something else... But with Millars constant delays its hard to tell.
Pym had two androids he presented to Fury, Ultron and Vision Two. It's pretty clear it was either based on or at least named after the original Vision.

Willverine said:
Actually it was Pym's Vision model that was showing an interest in Scarlet Witch.
It was never said which one it was. The two androids were identical. But I'm pretty sure that was just a little joke and nothing more. An easter egg if you will.

Latest posts

Back