G.I. Joe movie (news and speculation)

Women always are.

On a more on-topic note, I don't hate the costumes....but like others said, the whole black leather/Sam Fisher costume is slightly redundant. I'd prefer a more realistic version of the uniforms like normal BDU/ABU uniforms with personal modifications like Tears Of The Sun.

I agree, they uniforms, while stupid have the time, where individualistic, they all shouldn't be wearing black leather.

As for Heavy Duty, he shouldn't have a gun that's hooked up to hydraulics, he should be ripping the gun off a tank and using that a club.

That would be the GI JOE Movie I want to see.

Last edited:
I agree, they uniforms, while stupid have the time, where individualistic, they all shouldn't be wearing black leather.

Well almost everyone is wearing Black leather. It seems Stormshadow is the odd man out. (ok so Destro isn't wearing leather, but he is wearing black...)

New pics.

Breaker
BREAKER.jpg

Destro
DESTRO.jpg

Duke
DUKE.jpg

Hawk
HAWK.jpg

Rip
RIP.jpg

Stormshadow
STORMSHADOW.jpg

Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/4505.asp

Last edited:
These pics don't exite me. They don't make me go, "RARRGH! FANBOY RAGE!" they just don't excite me is all.

I'll still be seeing the film, I'm sure.

These pics don't exite me. They don't make me go, "RARRGH! FANBOY RAGE!" they just don't excite me is all.

I'll still be seeing the film, I'm sure.
I know, right?

I'm not even a fan of G.I. Joe, and I thought it'd be easy for me to give this a passing grade.

But instead, I feel like I'm looking at some uninteresting promotional stills of some random movie that are far from upsetting or bashable.

Y'know, I'm loving Chris Eccleston more and more as Destro, and that pic just cinches it.

I know, right?

I'm not even a fan of G.I. Joe, and I thought it'd be easy for me to give this a passing grade.

But instead, I feel like I'm looking at some uninteresting promotional stills of some random movie that are far from upsetting or bashable.

Right.

WTF is this ****?

ray-park-snake-eyes-04.jpg

I'm amused by Snake-Eye's face showing through

ray-park-snake-eyes-01.jpg

Last edited:
Y'know, JTG made a very valid point about the Snake Eyes, if they did that with the mask, why didn't Destro get a mask?

Latest posts

Back