Galacta:Daughter of Galactus #1

I think we're all missing the bigger issue here - that we now know Galactus obviously doesn't have male genitalia because his offspring could not have been produced by human mating standards, yet he is still "male" and his daughter is, by definition, female.

Yeah, I'm not sure what I'm saying either.

I think we're all missing the bigger issue here - that we now know Galactus obviously doesn't have male genitalia because his offspring could not have been produced by human mating standards, yet he is still "male" and his daughter is, by definition, female.

Nerd.

Grocer Man said:
He does the art, and co-writes it with some other fellow.

Actually, the art is done by Elsevilla, Warren's only doing the cover and the writing.

It's kinda like Warren's Iron Man mini, where he did the writing only.

Last edited:

Takes the term "knocking the bottom out" to a Galactic level.

Galactus is male because Galan was male and was born by conventional means and then turned into Galactus................or something like that

he could have willed Galacta into existence via the power cosmic

I never read that first appearence of Galacta last year, maybe it was covered there

Galactus is male because Galan was male and was born by conventional means and then turned into Galactus................or something like that

Uhm. No.

Galactus just keeps his junk taped up under his purple technogod pants. He has some modicum of respect for others.

Latest posts

Back