Games of the Web

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
With my recent participation in an internet Game I decided to make a thread dedicated to the games that waste away our days. And I figure I'd start with a few of my favorite

Super Mario 63- Basically a 2D version of Super Mario 64/Sunshine. Freaking amazing.

Super Smash Flash - I'm very surprised Nintendo never made a 2D Smash Bros for handheld. Seeing as Smash Bros is basically a 2D game engine it would seem natural they make a small version. This takes that task

Newgrounds Rumble - This game is basically Smash Bros for Newgrounds. It takes character who got their fame from Newgrounds and have them fight each other. It's done much better than Smash Flash.

Portal Defenders - Again something else people wouldn't quiet get without knowing newgrounds. You can select an NG staff member to fight for control of the site. It's definitely fun as hell. Reminds me of old arcade games.

Mastermind World Conqueror - Based on a series of hilarious animations by the same guy (that's feels just like an adult swim cartoon like Frisky Dingo). You basically take on the role of and evil mastermind bent on the destruction of the world. Very detailed and very fun.

Bubble Tanks 2 - I'm not sure what this game is about of if there's even a way to end it but damn if it isn't addicting.

Last edited:
I don't know about the others, but Mastermind is beyond excellent. They could sell it for ten bucks on XBL and I'd scoop it up without a second thought.

Eh, different strokes. Though I can see where you're coming from.

Sorry, I should have put "to me", didn't mean to come across as *****y. I generally find ghost stories more sad than scary.

Latest posts

Back