Genosha

DIrishB said:
I really don't think any contrived and forced team-ups are the answer.

Ugh, other than my Daredevil ideas, mine are never apreciated. I thought it was an excellent idea, me and my extreamely tired brain who can't seem to get Deadpool of of his mind.

I WANNA BEAT X-MEN LEGENDS II SO I CAN PLAY AS DEADPOOL!!!!!!

Hawkeye101 said:
Ugh, other than my Daredevil ideas, mine are never apreciated. I thought it was an excellent idea, me and my extreamely tired brain who can't seem to get Deadpool of of his mind.

I WANNA BEAT X-MEN LEGENDS II SO I CAN PLAY AS DEADPOOL!!!!!!

Its not that your basic ideas are bad, because I liked quite a few, its just that you always seem to focus on the "showdown" as you put it, always saying what about this character fighting this character and so on. I like your storyline ideas, just the fighting between characters ideas you come up with get a bit repetitive. Thats all I'm saying, not trying to down on you for it.

DIrishB said:
Its not that your basic ideas are bad, because I liked quite a few, its just that you always seem to focus on the "showdown" as you put it, always saying what about this character fighting this character and so on. I like your storyline ideas, just the fighting between characters ideas you come up with get a bit repetitive. Thats all I'm saying, not trying to down on you for it.

Nah, its cool. Deadpool would just kick their ***es anyway. When I'm not so tired, I'll put a decent story behind one of those one-on-ones.

Hawkeye101 said:
Nah, its cool. Deadpool would just kick their ***es anyway. When I'm not so tired, I'll put a decent story behind one of those one-on-ones.

I'm looking forward to it. By the way, couldn't the Hulk eat Deadpool easily? Wouldn't that kind of nullify his healing factor (much like it would Wolverine's)? I don't think even Logan or DP's healing abilities could stand up to the gamma irradiated strength of the Hulk's bowels.

DIrishB said:
I'm looking forward to it. By the way, couldn't the Hulk eat Deadpool easily? Wouldn't that kind of nullify his healing factor (much like it would Wolverine's)? I don't think even Logan or DP's healing abilities could stand up to the gamma irradiated strength of the Hulk's bowels.

The smart thing would be to eat little chunks at a time, so they'd grow back, and then you'd never go hungry again!

But on the more relevant issue... Yes, I am always right. Look at my signature, kiddo. PH.D in Awesome.

They don't just hand those out at the door.

No sirree

Dr.Strangefate said:
The smart thing would be to eat little chunks at a time, so they'd grow back, and then you'd never go hungry again!

Unless Deadpool or Logan were in fact Chinese.

But on the more relevant issue... Yes, I am always right. Look at my signature, kiddo. PH.D in Awesome.

They don't just hand those out at the door.

No sirree

No, I suppose not. Don't you have to pay like $4.95 through that mail-away offer in the backs of magazines for one of them?

Dr.Strangefate said:
This needs to take time... So how about Arthur Centino goes back to Genosha with Dazzler to hook up with his brother, Shatterstar (who was another Mojoverse artificial human in 616, with Identical DNA to Longshot), to start the mutant uprising, while Magneto begins to rebuild the Brotherhood in preparation for the take-over.

It would be well over a years worth of comics for this to happen, but if done correctly, It would be great.
That's absolute genius!

But just one glitch -- I'd imagine there would be 'Xavierites' among Genosha's mutant population though -- the ones who DO want an end to the institutionalized species oppression in the country, but who have none of the genocidal leanings of Longshot, and would happily negotiate for fairer representation within the human-run country. THAT is where Shatterstar ought to come in, I believe.

The best part is that Centino's power would probably apply to things like U.N. Weapons Inspections, so if he helped Magneto bring in Brotherhood members into Genosha -- certified Persons of Mass Destruction -- to train the natives for the forthcoming revolution (in the same way, say, Libyan militans would train Iraqi insurgents), he may well be able to pull off the entire operation under world leaders' noses.

compound said:
The best part is that Centino's power would probably apply to things like U.N. Weapons Inspections, so if he helped Magneto bring in Brotherhood members into Genosha -- certified Persons of Mass Destruction -- to train the natives for the forthcoming revolution (in the same way, say, Libyan militans would train Iraqi insurgents), he may well be able to pull off the entire operation under world leaders' noses.

Ooooh... Yeah!!!

I also really like the idea of a Good Shatterstar older/younger brother to Longshot.... Leading the insurgency within the insurgency?

Dr.Strangefate said:
hehe... and it was the asian one too.

Yup, he knows what I'm talking about...though I'll make it clear I don't group all Asian people in the same group...even though they're all squint-eyed. ;)

compound said:
That's absolute genius!

But just one glitch -- I'd imagine there would be 'Xavierites' among Genosha's mutant population though -- the ones who DO want an end to the institutionalized species oppression in the country, but who have none of the genocidal leanings of Longshot, and would happily negotiate for fairer representation within the human-run country. THAT is where Shatterstar ought to come in, I believe.

Good idea. You see, not only are they good at math, they're imaginative thinkers as well.

DIrishB said:
Or like Dick Cheney...he's not really having operations on his heart and knees, he's just going in for his regular oil change and tune-up.

Hostilies towards Bush and gang is like a regular here. What's up with that?

Hawkeye101 said:
Hostilies towards Bush and gang is like a regular here. What's up with that?

Cuz Bush and Gang are pieces of crap who don't belong in the positions of power they hold. I could go on and on about the reasons I dislike the entire administration and their policies, but I've said it a thousand times before and don't want to sound anymore repetitive than I already do. Suffice it to say, Bush and Co. are douche-bags. Just like Orson Scott Card, but for different reasons.

DIrishB said:
Cuz Bush and Gang are pieces of crap who don't belong in the positions of power they hold. I could go on and on about the reasons I dislike the entire administration and their policies, but I've said it a thousand times before and don't want to sound anymore repetitive than I already do

Not to mention it's grossly off-topic.

Back to Genosha.

Latest posts

Back