Get Smart

I saw this. It was very entertaining, though my theatre experience sucked. There was some kids at the front yelling random phrases and throwing something. They thought they were awesome. I ripped out their eyeballs and cut off their balls. I then put their balls into their eyesockets and sewed them shut. That'll teach 'em...

Steve Carrell made this movie. Anne Hathaway was really hot (I never thought I'd say that). I didn't get the Patrick Warburton cameo. Was that a reference to the original show?

He's a robot. I get it.

Last edited:
I saw this. It was very entertaining, though my theatre experience sucked. There was some kids at the front yelling random phrases and throwing something. They thought they were awesome. I ripped out their eyeballs and cut off their balls. I then put their balls into their eyesockets and sewed them shut. That'll teach 'em...

Are your fingers okay?

Are your fingers okay?

I will live. Them, on the other hand...

I also cut off the girl's balls. I don't know how this was possible but I did it.

Last edited:
I liked Get Smart. There were a lot of moments I couldn't really care for, but I think the individual performances sold me even though they couldn't really come together as a wholly great ensemble.

I think Alan Arkin's unique take on a tough old man was hilarious and I've ripped it off and now behave like that in the office, since I am about 5 years older than almost everyone there.

"What did you say? Speak up, I can't hear you! I'm an old man, you know!"

Latest posts

Back