Get your first look at New Doctor Strange Cartoon.

At least the animation looks better than the other DVD releases Marvel is doing.

...aaaaaaaaaaaand that's the only thing this thing has got going for it.

I'm watching it now and 40 minutes into I'm still bored outta my skull. Sorry Marvel....Dr.Strange just isn't a compelling character anymore.

So you can stop with the DVD stuff.

It's about time to turn this off and switch to the Aqua Teen movie DVD.

...aaaaaaaaaaaand that's the only thing this thing has got going for it.

I'm watching it now and 40 minutes into I'm still bored outta my skull. Sorry Marvel....Dr.Strange just isn't a compelling character anymore.

So you can stop with the DVD stuff.

It's about time to turn this off and switch to the Aqua Teen movie DVD.

..."anymore"?

He's used well in New Avengers, and he was interesting in the BKV mini. Beyond that...nothing.

..."anymore"?

He's used well in New Avengers, and he was interesting in the BKV mini. Beyond that...nothing.

Well...the origin story is actually interesting. But when you're a comic fan and know the origins already, the story tends to move really slow.

But yeah....other than NA and that mini---who really cares about the Sorcerer Supreme?

Well...the origin story is actually interesting. But when you're a comic fan and know the origins already, the story tends to move really slow.

I do agree. It is a good origin story.

I don't know anything about the movie...I saw it in the store today and looked it over but I didn't buy it.

But yeah....other than NA and that mini---who really cares about the Sorcerer Supreme?
I do. Because I'm one of those people who just has to skew the data curve.... :D

I'm planning to pick both this and the next Ultimates novel (if it's actually out on time) up at the end of August for entertainment on the train to and from New Mexico next month. The two-minute trailer I saw was interesting enough that I'm willing to spend some money on this.

I do. Because I'm one of those people who just has to skew the data curve.... :D

*shakes fist angrily*

Leave it to Seldes to prove me wrong.

Bear in mind, that the DVD isn't bad. Its just that I can't bring myself to care about the character anymore since I've been told his origins story countless times.

I bought this today, mostly in the hopes it has a ton of Ultimate Spider-Man cut scenes as extra features.

Haven't watched it yet, though.

Latest posts

Back