Get Your first Look at the New Iron Man Cartoon.

Both Fuzzy and Ice are right. This story sounds like absolute ****e AND yet it still manages to be better than what Card wrote.

Are all these animated Marvel projects going to be bad? I'm fairly confident from everyone's opinion on this board that these things are so bad, that I couldn't even be bothered to bootleg them.

Also, what's up with two-dimensional illustrations of human beings with small eyes automatically being regarded as Asian? So what, like there's no such thing as a beady-eyed white man?

Both Fuzzy and Ice are right. This story sounds like absolute ****e AND yet it still manages to be better than what Card wrote.

Are all these animated Marvel projects going to be bad? I'm fairly confident from everyone's opinion on this board that these things are so bad, that I couldn't even be bothered to bootleg them.

Also, what's up with two-dimensional illustrations of human beings with small eyes automatically being regarded as Asian? So what, like there's no such thing as a beady-eyed white man?
I have many ideas that would be perfect for Marvel animated movies. Way better than all these.

Yeah

Asian American.

Duh
Exactly!

Latest posts

Back